BTTB's Next Top H&A Fan

Guest Summer Bay

MODS , IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE, IM SORRY....PLEASE MOVE

I thought it would be a fun idea to start a compitition, BTTB's Next Top H&A Fan. along the lines of "Top Model" .It will run for 10 weeks with 10 contestants, week by week there will be trivia challanges , H&A Quizes and things like that and one person will be eliminated on a weekly basis. When we are down to the final 2, the final challenge will be a Fan Fic Compitition and forum members will vote for the best fan fic and who they think should win , BTTB's Next Top H&A Fan......

Like i said , im only looking for 10 contestants so if you want to participate, simply reply and post "Audition" and describe in 25 words or less why you love Home And Away. I will pick out the best 10 replies and let everyone know who is in and who didnt make it this time around.

Obviously there are no prizes , this is simply a fun compitition...The only thing you win is The BTTB's Next Top H&A Fan title.

Come on, it may be silly , but it should be fun. Why not take part?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awsome Idea!!!

AUDITION - I have watched home and away ever since my mother would sit me down in front of the tv to watch while she was cooking dinner every night.

Im gonna Be BTTB's Next Top Home And Away Fan LOOK OUT GUYS!!!

Lets get this show on the road, how long is this going to take? When do we begin? When will we know who is in?

Archived