Name That Episode

Guest Summer Bay

Im very bored right now , hence this thread.

i dont know if home and away give their episode's a title like neighbours do. All i ever see is numbers. Although on some of the DVD's the episodes have titles , so im not really sure. I thought we could start giving the episodes a title based on what happens in them. Even if they do have titles , we can make our own.

Ok i will start with Friday nights ep.

Friday FEB 15 - "Flatlined, Again!"

Ok , now this might seem pretty stupid , but im bored and love home and away so i dont care LOL. You guys give it a shot , then after tomorrow nights ep , we will name that one to. and so on etc :lol:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im very bored right now , hence this thread.

i dont know if home and away give their episode's a title like neighbours do. All i ever see is numbers. Although on some of the DVD's the episodes have titles , so im not really sure. I thought we could start giving the episodes a title based on what happens in them. Even if they do have titles , we can make our own.

Ok i will start with Friday nights ep.

Friday FEB 15 - "Flatlined, Again!"

Ok , now this might seem pretty stupid , but im bored and love home and away so i dont care LOL. You guys give it a shot , then after tomorrow nights ep , we will name that one to. and so on etc :lol:

Friday night - Take Another Stab at It :)

Wednesday - FEB 20th - "The Blame Game" ....."Over My Head"

Discription - Aden was blamed by pretty much the whole town after trying to help Annie when she slugged back half a bottle of boos. Sam is helping Johnny by moving him into Tony's house because Johnny knows a secret about Sam that hasnt been revealed to viewers yet.

Thursday Feb 21st 2008-

Deja Vu All Over Again.

Referring to Leah recieving a phone call that Dan died, also a few years earlier the same thing happened with Vinnie. Just this time a bit different with no out of sync dialogue. :P

Archived