Who's your favorite - FEMALE

Guest Sexy Sara

Whos ur favorite  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jazz, she's just got so much more depth than the others, she's way more real simply because she's portrayed as having flaws and being aware of them. The others have flaws too- I mean Rachel has this controling side to her epitomised by her desperation to have a baby and do anything to get it, Martha is inately selfish (just my opinion) etc but they live in this world where they act like their perfect and everyone around them thinks they are too. Jazz is a total breath of fresh air in that respect. Plus she's funny without it seeming contrived and OTT. She actually sort of reminds me of Josie which can't be a bad thing :D . From the past I would have gone for Gypsy - loved her.

Woo for Jess Tovey! It's about time the girl was at the top of the list, she's been second fidle for wayyy too long. Pity it took being one half of a supercouple to get there but either way, YAY. :D

Jodi/Martha is my absolute favourite though, love that girl, and Jess/Belle is a very close second. :)

Archived