The Big Return

Guest Kevkehaa

How do you feel about Kane & Kirsty returning?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I haven't watched home and away since the day after they left. (I stuck around just long enough to see Irene get the note.) I just happened to google them for some reason a few weeks back and found they were actually coming back.

Of course I'm happy, but I've got mixed thoughts. I was getting on quite well without H&A to be honest, and now I'm going to have all the stress of whether they are going to split them up or not. I think the first sign of that happening I'll just stop watching, and go back to the happy place in my head where all is well with KK!

Ooh, my first post on this board (and it could be my last :wink: )

I don't like the story of them being together more than the characters themselves. All the Sutherland girls were selfish, self obsessed brats and we all like to convienently forget what Kane is.

I'm looking forward to it. I think the pair will have changed and (hopefully) matured and providing the stories are good and interesting it will be good to watch. They always needed to come back, even if it was just to tie up their story.

I was stoked to hear that they were on their way back and yeah, it will tempt me to watch H&A regularly again... but I'm not sure it'll live up to my expectations. KK did need closure on the storyline and maybe a chance to finally get that happy ending they've been after since 2002, but it has got to be done right. They shouldn't just bring them back for the novelty value of bringing back old characters. At the moment, I'm having doubts about whether it was right to bring them back. Time will tell, I guess.

I was stoked to hear that they were on their way back and yeah, it will tempt me to watch H&A regularly again... but I'm not sure it'll live up to my expectations. KK did need closure on the storyline and maybe a chance to finally get that happy ending they've been after since 2002, but it has got to be done right. They shouldn't just bring them back for the novelty value of bringing back old characters. At the moment, I'm having doubts about whether it was right to bring them back. Time will tell, I guess.

Their story hasn't hit UK screens yet but that doesn't sound promising, Claire. :( If it doesn't live up to expectations maybe you could write how it should be? I always loved your fics... :D

Archived