Emma's music videos!

Guest Emsan

I just started to do Home and Away music videos and I have only done one yet. The reason I haven't done it before is because I haven't got enough clips and I still don't have but I'm working on it. There will be a youtube version and then there will be a downloadalble version which is in much higher quality. If you download it, please don't claim it as yours or post it anywhere else without my permission.

H&A - Sally Fletcher - Empty Room

This is a video about Sally and how much she misses the love of her life, Flynn. It's about her trying to move on but she can't seem to find love after his death.

Sally & Flynn - This sad bouquet

A video about Flynn's cancer and how Sally and he coped with it. It's my first home and away video ever so be nice hehe.

Download from Megaupload |

Mod note: Topic moved

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I just made a new video. It's about Sally and how much she misses Flynn.

H&A - Sally Fletcher - Empty Room

This is a video about Sally and how much she misses the love of her life, Flynn. It's about her trying to move on but she can't seem to find love after his death.

It's my first video in Magix movie edit pro, so please tell me what you think about it.

Archived