Matticus01 (Bec's) Creations

Guest matticus01

Heya guys well Im back with more lol...yes more.... but they are crap ones so please be nice

There are 6 new icons and one banner

1-2.jpg2-2.jpg3-2.jpg4-2.jpg5-2.jpg6-2.jpg

And here is the Banner...It's a Jack n Martha one

JnMBanner.jpg

I'll be honest...

The first one is good, but maybe a bit more colouring, so it becomes more special? Just a suggestion...

The second one is too blurry. That's not good, so don't blur them too much. Have more focus on colouring and cropping and text, like the Ric and Mattie one I quoted the first time I wrote in here. That one I really liked ^_^

The third one and the fourth one look like they've been sharpen too much. That's not good either. Not too blurry and not too sharp.

The two last one are actually quite nice. I prefer the last one, though. The other one looks a bit too sharp.

Now the banner: Again, colouring. Very important. Try to add a few more colours (I can show you some really good tutorials) and the text is confusing. It's all over the place and you can't really tell in what order they're in. But a good blend with the Martha pictures :)

Now I feel bad :( I'm not trying to destroy your confidence, I'm just being honest and letting you know how you can become better :) Please don't hate me :(

Edited by valli

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here is a blend I made, its of jess and bobby better known as Drelle... I entered it in a competition on a website and I thought...why not post it here for you guys to see as well...anyhoo enough with the rambling here it is

33ua977.jpg

Edited by matticus01

Now I feel bad :( I'm not trying to destroy your confidence, I'm just being honest and letting you know how you can become better :) Please don't hate me :(

I dont hate you, with those icons im using a new program to the one i was using so its new for me lol...the other's were better because i had a differen't program but that one ran out so i have a new one and Im glad you said those things...I dont hate you, definately dont hate you...

and that is only the second jack and martha banner ive ever made so yeah and it doesn't matter what order the text goes in coz that's how i wanted it to be, just experimenting a bit

thanks Valli :D

Phew, you don't hate me *sighs relieved*

here is another blend I made for you guys to have a look at...what do you think of her?

zkqsew.jpg

Is that a trick question? :P

I like the blend :) Maybe not that many pictures, so it wouldn't be the pictures, what shall I say, fighting for the viewers' attention? :P (if that made any sense at all)