Matticus01 (Bec's) Creations

Guest matticus01

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting for you to update your LJ but I see I've missed quite a bit of updates so I'll just comment in here. :P

Can I just say that none of the updates I've just seen is yuck? So stop saying that! :)

All the different colourings are amazing. :)

13-2.png

I just love this one. It's perfect: perfect cropping, perfect colouring, perfect text etc. Did I mention it's perfect? :P

The Emma Watson icons are gorgeous as well. :D

Woah Bec, you just keep getting better and better! This one is like perfect! I adore the colouring and cropping on this one and the rest! :D

haha, well I wouldn't totally agree but than you anyway :P

Hey!

You are one of my idols, and yea I'm not kidding! Love your thing so much!

The coloring is different and awesome!

WOW... UMMMMM, I'm... wow I have no words Emma but thank you, so, so so, so much

I've been waiting for you to update your LJ but I see I've missed quite a bit of updates so I'll just comment in here. :P

Can I just say that none of the updates I've just seen is yuck? So stop saying that! :)

All the different colourings are amazing. :)

13-2.png

I just love this one. It's perfect: perfect cropping, perfect colouring, perfect text etc. Did I mention it's perfect?

Fianlly update tonight Barbara, I've been so busy with many other things I just havent had time

Also... haha, thank you, I guess we all have a different opinion about our own av's but thank you so much.

I love the Emma Watson one's but the Aden and Belle one's from the previous batch are just amazing. They make me sad, again, just from looking at them. Your work is never yuck and it's never boring!

I know Lise, They make me sad as well, I'm still waiting for Belle to turn back up!

And thank you also

Ok, Just a small update.

8 Annie Icons

AC.pngAnnie-3.pngAnnieC.pngCampbell-1.png

annie1-2.pngannie2-1.pnggrin.pnggrinA.png

I wont say their yuk, I'll just get told off lol. Anyway... Comments?