Heath Ledger's role as Scott Irwin on Home and Away

Guest ~JarlieFanEver~

I very vaguely remember Heath in Home and Away, but it wasn't until I started watching his movies that I actually realised that that was him, if that makes any sense lol?

Anyway, Heath was a great actor and his death a tragedy. I wonder how the H&A cast who worked with him have reacted to it (mind you, it would only be Sally, Alf, Colleen and Irene still there from those days, wouldn't it?)?

R.I.P. Heath Ledger.

• 4 months later...

His death was very tragic. I feel so horrible about it. I didn't know that he appeared in Home & Away at first, because back then I was a baby and had no idea about this show. It's very new in Sweden, I think. I'm not sure. Well, it's gone now in Sweden. Anyway, Heath was a very talented actor and I enjoy many of his movies. It's so sad how he had to leave earth so quickly, he was way too young to leave. It's sad about his daughter, but he's still around watching over his loved ones from a distance, I am just sure of that. He'll always be remembered.

• 1 year later...

Archived