Least favourite type of storyline

Guest H&A_FAN

Least favourite type of storyline  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for the rapist gone good. I have never liked those storylines and they seem weird to me. Kane is probably the only one I might have believed, but not Henk or anyone else. Simply because it takes more than just to say "I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" and then everyone forgives you and that's the end of that storyline <_<

Saying sorry to someone AFTER committing a crime like that is a joke.. Im sorry, But for realistic purposes the way Dani and Rachael reacted when they saw their attackers again was something I agree with. Finding it within yourself to forgive someone that did that is a joke.

Saying sorry to someone AFTER committing a crime like that is a joke.. Im sorry, But for realistic purposes the way Dani and Rachael reacted when they saw their attackers again was something I agree with. Finding it within yourself to forgive someone that did that is a joke.

Exactly my point. But they still do it every time. They come back and claim that they are a completely changed person. We might see some fear in the person they hurt, but it soon goes over. It might come back, but only if it's needed for another storyline. For instance, now Rachel seems to have forgotten that Henk is still in Summer Bay and

she's no longer trying to keep Henk away from Cassie

. Hello? You don't just forget that a rapist lives in the same town as you. For some people it actually might help to see their attacker again, to try and face their fear, but it takes time. It's not over in a couple of days which it seems like with H&A <_< That's why I don't like the rapist gone good storylines, because they are too unrealistic -_-

Archived