Lost

Guest snowylucyx

That last ten minutes was pure brilliance!

It was a shock to see Sayid go... And then Frank and then the most unexpected, Sun and Jin... Their scene had me :( Jin never got to meet his daughter :( LOVED the moment when the sub sank and their hands pulled away, it pulled at all the right heart strings... And that scene at the end on the beach when everyone burst into tears..... I just want to hit Locke!

I wonder who it's gonna be taking care of the island... Sayid thinks it's Jack but I think it's too predictable. I think Desmond has the title.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the episode was messy and way too rushed. They sat around waiting for things to happen for episodes and then all of this happens in one episode. I'm pleased that Sayid went out a hero and I think that Jin&Sun's death will always be a scene that will make me cry. I could watch it years from now and I'm sure it'll be a tear jerker. The edge will be taken off the deaths though because we still have the sideways universe to see them in. I'm still not a fan of this season (actually I'm not a fan of S4 or S5 either).

By the sounds of things the MIB/Jacob episode just asked more questions. They shouldn't be asking questions with 3 and half hours left of the series - they should be answering them.

I'm going to stick it out till the end because I don't see the point of giving up now but I don't expect anything special. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I read that Lost will be airing in a lot of countries at exactly the same time as the US!!

the UK will be broadcasting the finale at 5am in the morning to coincide with the US airing and there is a list of others also showing it at the same time as the US.

It's at the same time as the west coast and the east coast airs it first. Of course, TVNZ is still airing them behind everyone else so we have to wait but there is no way I'm not waiting to find out what happens.

I can't believe that it's ending. It feels strange.

That would have to be the single most satisfying conclusion to any TV series I've ever watched. Except maybe Friends and Star Trek The Next Generation.

The final scene was flawless, exactly how it should have ended and I can't believe I didn't see it coming. And the plot twist with the flashsideways was a genuine shock, throwing off everything I'd believed about the season.

I liked the ending too. I like the fact that they all ended up together (just the way it should be) in the end; even if it was just so they could 'move on'. I loved the way Jack's father described the purgatory as a 'place that you all made together so you could find one another'. Seeing all our fav couples together once more was perfect.

I stopped watching sometime in season 3, and only tuned in to watch an episode here and there. And i completely forgot it was on last night, so i only watched the last hour. I think i saw the part where Locke 'remembered'. So i missed quite a lot of the characters before him remembering. But i was confused as to why Ana-Lucia, Walt and Micheal weren't there at the end.

I read somewhere that Micheal would never get to leave the island because he was a 'Whisperer'. I never saw anything about this, so i dont know what that means. But what were the excuses for the other two? Was it just because they were not ready to 'remember'? Obviously the writers didn't want to use the kid who played Walt because he was much too old for the part; which i think was silly. They could have just used someone else, couldn't they?

Another thing i wanted to ask; did the male & female skeletons in the cave from the first season ever get an explaination. I always thought it would end up being Kate and Jack, but obviously i was wrong.

What i think made the ending of this was Walt's dog, Vincent. Seeing him bounding through the forest towards Jack and lying beside him as he passed, it brought a tear to my eye. Perfect.

I hated it. I thought it was corny and an ending I never imagined Lost would go with.

bay girl, Adam and Eve (the skeletons) were MIB and his mother. The skeletons were always too old to be Jack and Kate, imo. There will be an extra 20 minutes on the DVD to explain some more stuff and they might have Walt in there because I think they filmed scenes with him. I don't know what happened with Ana Lucia because I think Michelle filmed more scenes than we saw.

Archived