Lost

Guest snowylucyx

I missed the season premiere, thanks to being in Ballarat that night and not being able to tape off my set top box, apparently. But I've read the transcript of the episode and seen a few scenes on Youtube.

The parallel timeline is an interesting development, but I'm a tad disappointed to see my theory debunked - that the hydrogen bomb going off was what caused the Incident to begin with, like Miles had suggested.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sad.

:( Kristin (the spoiler chick at E!) confirmed that Mr Eko wont be coming back. I knew this would happen because the actor left on bad terms but I still don't like seeing it confirmed. The whole spoiler chat just made me sad because she mentioned something bad about Glee and the comment section never fails to tick me off.

Oh, and I love that the old Sawyer's back. Just how it should be. :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

This season is fast becoming a bigger disappointment that the previous two. It's the last season and it's going nowhere and resolving nothing. The sideways universe is just a huge waste of time. I'm really beginning to wonder I've wasted my time watching this. So far, I've only enjoyed the second hour of the premiere and Sawyer's ep. I need more screen time for the original losties for this season to be saved.

:(

This season is fast becoming a bigger disappointment that the previous two. It's the last season and it's going nowhere and resolving nothing. The sideways universe is just a huge waste of time. I'm really beginning to wonder I've wasted my time watching this. So far, I've only enjoyed the second hour of the premiere and Sawyer's ep. I need more screen time for the original losties for this season to be saved.

:(

I thought I was the only one that was disappointed by the final season. Glad to see I'm not. I have quickly lost interest this season which just annoys me as I have spent the last five years invested in this show. I think on paper the flashsideways storyline was good, but when it comes across on screen it just doesnt add to it. We are not getting many answers this season just more questions I feel.

They at least answered

what the whispers are

yesterday but they have a handful of episodes left before the finale and so far this season has been one big let down. I keep hoping that the episodes will pick up but they just aren't. Everything after S3 is just a mess. I can understand why S4 was bad because of the writers strike but S5 was worse. I really thought that every episode would be amazing this season but they aren't.

I actually don't mind this season. I love that Locke is the Smoke Monster and that it seems like he's turning all the Losties against each other, or bad, or what, but they're all changing. Claire, Sayid, Desmond it looks like from the latest episode. I feel like that alot of questions are being answered, especially in Richards episode, I can't think of many other things that need answering. I find the candidate storyline interesting, and the whole Jacob vs the Black Smoke, also I must be the only one finding it interesting with the flash-sideways, it's good to see what would have happened if no one had ever ended up on the island. They do go a little overboard and wish they spent more time on the island, then "what would have happened", but none the less I'm still finding it interesting.

I was really shocked when the dynamite dropped, that whole scene was unexpected - I loved it! Glad to see some more of the old characters back, and also how Hugo's picnic played out after all... Well, in some form or another. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived