Lost

Guest snowylucyx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've stopped trying to follow it, I just look at the pretty boys - Sawyer and Sayid. As such, I'm waiting for this time skipping to lead to Charlie being alive again, and Sawyer making up for lost time.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If they are going back in the past and Ethan is still alive then why can't Charlie be? Then again, all Lost ever does is confused me senseless.

I've stopped trying to follow it, I just look at the pretty boys - Sawyer and Sayid. As such, I'm waiting for this time skipping to lead to Charlie being alive again, and Sawyer making up for lost time.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If they are going back in the past and Ethan is still alive then why can't Charlie be? Then again, all Lost ever does is confused me senseless.

Remember how Dan said that they wouldn't be able to change the past, how Sawyer couldn't meet past-Desmond? I don't think the Island will let them jump back to any time period when Charlie was on the island.

• 1 month later...

Lost is mindblowingly good. I just cannot get over how well planned this entire series is and how everything links together.

You could see the Juliet/Sawyer relationship a mile off tonight as well as the Kate/Sawyer reunion at the end. I don't know who I'd rather him with though. Juliet treats Sawyer so much better but Kate and Sawyer have much more chemistry.

Haha is it weird to hear Jin speak more fluent English? It's like when I heard Daniel Dae Kim speak.

A lot was cleared up tonight - or at least it "clicked" for me anyway. It might have been obvious for other people. Just the whole Dharma/Indigenous islanders and where Ben fits in. Why doesn't Richard age??

I love Lost. Loveeee it.

Aren't the Others the Dharma people? And just had that whole "freaky" Other's tag because that was the mystery of the first two seasons, up until we realized who they were?

Or have they been two completely different groups this whole time? :lol:

Archived