Lost

Guest snowylucyx

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Mrs Mangle @ Jun 12 2008, 10:04 PM)

Sawyer dam hot.

God knows what he said to Kate................but rest assured that will come out in the future (or is that the past??). But heck, he looked HOT when he came out of hte water and had lost his shirt. SHame really.

He told her that he has a daughter in Albequerque. I'm not sure what he wanted her to do though.

How do you know this????

Sawyer :wub: dam hot.

God knows what he said to Kate................but rest assured that will come out in the future (or is that the past??). But heck, he looked HOT when he came out of hte water and had lost his shirt. SHame really.

Look in this video: find out what he said to her

Haha, i hope we'll get to see when Kate goes to find his daughter. How funny will that be?! Kate knows the mother of her baby!

Does anyone think Jin is actually dead?

It seems so obvious but I'm just not sure :P

I'm not sure... Was it Daniel? The guy on the waterboat that was taking people off the island and onto the ship... Wasn't he going towards the ship when it blew up? He could have found Jin in the water after Jin jumped off... Not sure though. On the birds eye view, was Jin actually on the deck? Could anyone see?

• 7 months later...

I'm hoping all this time travel stuff leads to everyone coming back to life, Charlie, Boone, Shannen etc... If Ethan came back, why not everyone else? :P

I'm liking the idea how they now jump from the city to the island instead of flashbacks. Also, the island jumping through time loops is an awesome idea. I think it just happened alot in tonight's episode for the audience to get the jist of the idea, doubt it will keep skipping as much come the following episodes.

Did anyone else want to jump into the television and secretly hunt the guy down that took the photo of Hurley with the gun? What an a-hole!

Archived