Lost

Guest snowylucyx

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I’ve just seen episode 2! It’s so good! Can’t wait for episode 3!

Were they flash backs or flash forwards?

Why was they’ve plane under water?

Who is the man on the boat?

How did Ben find out all this Info?

What is really going on, on this island?

What do they want with Ben?

So many new questions! I can’t wait to find out some of the answers.

• 2 weeks later...

:o

I'm gobsmacked! Kate's looking after Aaron!

I sorta had a feeling that was her son in the future when Kate didn't want to hold Aaron when Claire asked her too. Not sure why... But wow! :o And Jack sill loves her. Awwww. And he also knows that he and Claire are siblings... If Aaron is with Kate, this must mean Claire dies. :(

I caught a glimpse of some kind of Lost special, which ended around 2 pm. As far as I could tell, the last few minutes were recapping the entire Season 3. I don't know what the rest of it was, but I'm gonna extrapolate that they were rapidly recapping the entire series, possibly in chronological order.

Did anyone else see this? It wasn't mentioned in any TV guides.

Nevermind, I tracked down the video on Youtube, it was "Everything you need to know about Lost in 8 minutes 15 seconds."

:lol: I didn't see that. Too busy watching Buffy repeats. Evil Willow :wub::ph34r: haha.

They must have recaped the whole series to date, I'm gonna go watch it on youtube now though :P

ETA: Just watched it, I found it hillarious. The narrator chick, not the show itself.

"They find Jack with the others playing football with Mr. Friendly... Mr. Friendly throws like a girl." :lol: She had some good lines, but that one made me laugh out loud.

• 1 month later...

How cool was Grant Bowler last night? I'm glad he's using his Australian accent, the only other Aussies on American TV at the moment are Claire, James Whistler and Robert Chase. Those are the only ones that come to mind anyway.

And I wish I could say I was shocked to see Michael, but the name Harold Perrineau has been in the opening credits all season.

Archived