Paul O'Brien Single

Guest KatieroxNZ

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

She has boyfriend already boss of channel 7 cameron welsh.

I think he should date sam actoress because it isa his current wife on the show.

Or if they get a new character to replace sally he should date her.

Correction for this as well Cam is married and has a new baby <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Correction: It's not impossible, it's unlikely. And quite frankly, I'm happy Paul and Jodi aren't together. For two people to be working together and be seeing each other; when are they going to get their time alone with the other person always hanging around, especially if it's actors and if their characters are a couple? There's a big chance that they'll only end up arguing and breaking up, meaning that one of them might want to leave the show. And you don't want that to happen, do you? Plus, Paul is nothing like Jack, and Jodi is nothing like Martha. It's time to separate reality from tv-soaps -_-

Paul and Jodi came to the show from totally different backgrounds. Paul knows what it's like to struggle as an actor and he waiting until his late 20s for this first break. Jodi has been modelling and now acting since she was a teenager. She doesn't have the same life experience as Paul. That and the age difference would suggest to me that they probably don't have a lot in common to sustain a relationship.

The way I see it is, they've been working together for over 3 years now. And they appear to have reached the point where they're more like best friends; and itd almost be too wierd if they got together. In another words, as Joey once said, they've now entered the 'friends zone' :P

Archived