Heath Ledger Found Dead

Guest AngelRose

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother woke me up telling me, and i quickly ran down to see the news. I was almost in tears. He was such a brilliant actor. My cousin even messaged me all sad :( I wasnt a fan, but he was an aussie, and i alwayz get sad when an aussie passes away :( Among others :P He's poor little Matilda :( Awwwwww...now im really sad :(

RIP Heath Ledger

They had Kate Ritchie on Nova this morning reminiscing about her time she spent recording with Heath, the poor girl was nearly in tears. My heart goes out to his family and friends. I feel for his little girl Matilda. No child that young should be without a dad!

R.I.P Heath

My salute to you Heath, I will happily watch 10 things i hate about you and hope your safe and watching over your gorgeous daughter.

I was saddened to hear about this. He was a great actor, and made some great movies. My heart goes out to all his friends and family; and to that gorgeous daughter of his, Matilda. Poor little thing now has to grow up without her dad.

R.I.P Heath Legder.

My oldest sister's in complete shock, he was like 2 days younger than her, and they did bush dancing together when he was at Guilford Grammar. I absolutely can't believe it, I think it's terrible news. I think it's horrible when anyone dies, especially someone so young and so talented, and especially when he has a two year old daughter. No child, no matter what their age, should lose their father in such a shocking, sudden and unexpected way. I hate the news and current affair shows for exploiting his death already. ACA is promising an "exclusive look into the truth of his death". He hasn't even had an autopsy and already they are using it to gain popularity for their show, I think it's terrible. And that kind of thing is a lasting record. His daughter is going to grow up and have to live with these things being said about the father that she never had the chance to get to know. It makes me so angry that they can't just leave him alone. I still can't believe that he's really gone, it feels so unreal. I'm just completely numb. But I hope that wherever he is, he no longer feels pain. He appeared to be very troubled in his past few weeks and I hope more than anything that this wasn't intentional. Sorry for writing an essay, but I think it's kinda just sinking in now and I'm really kinda emotional. My thoughts go out to all his friends, his family, and especially his young daughter. RIP.

This is really sad news, he was so young and was such a great actor. He seemed like such a great guy, I feel for his family, expecially young Matilda who will grow up barely being able to remember her famous father. What a loss for the acting business and to Australia in particular. I hope he is happy up above watching down on his beautiful daughter. May he R.I.P I will surely miss watching him new movies and will definately treasure all the ones he has previously stared in.

My oldest sister's in complete shock, he was like 2 days younger than her, and they did bush dancing together when he was at Guilford Grammar. I absolutely can't believe it, I think it's terrible news. I think it's horrible when anyone dies, especially someone so young and so talented, and especially when he has a two year old daughter. No child, no matter what their age, should lose their father in such a shocking, sudden and unexpected way. I hate the news and current affair shows for exploiting his death already. ACA is promising an "exclusive look into the truth of his death". He hasn't even had an autopsy and already they are using it to gain popularity for their show, I think it's terrible. And that kind of thing is a lasting record. His daughter is going to grow up and have to live with these things being said about the father that she never had the chance to get to know. It makes me so angry that they can't just leave him alone. I still can't believe that he's really gone, it feels so unreal. I'm just completely numb. But I hope that wherever he is, he no longer feels pain. He appeared to be very troubled in his past few weeks and I hope more than anything that this wasn't intentional. Sorry for writing an essay, but I think it's kinda just sinking in now and I'm really kinda emotional. My thoughts go out to all his friends, his family, and especially his young daughter. RIP.

I agree with everything you said. I was shocked and sickened to see the mass of paparazzi lined up photographing the body bag he was in being stretchered out to the ambulance. I mean fair enough if the fans turned up to pay their condolences, but do you think the paps were there for the same reason? obviously not. :(

Archived