Shortland Street

Guest Nathan

I hope they catch Joey next week, or some time soon because I don't know about anyone else, but this storyline is really getting boring. And I don't like how Joey's gone all mean since we found out he was the killer (not that I ever really liked before, but you get me).

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you guys have heard Joey dies this week apparently he jumps off the roof of that building :( RIP Joey Henderson

I also heard that Scotty propses to Shanti this week :D

I can't wait till Toni finds out 'bout Chris and Lara Shorty's showdown of the year here we come!!!! She's goin to be soooo annoyed :P

Also Sarah could be pregnant but wouldn't she reconise the symptions as she is a doctor and she's already had a kid before god i don't know :rolleyes:

omg cant believe im going to miss tomorrow nights!!! noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will have to catch up with the omnibus. Apparently Joey is still in it till fri from what the episode guides seem to say but that could be false as well . I would think they'd drag it out for the rest of the week and have the cliffhanger on fri being him either jumping or getting chased

March 3-5 is the three episodes that have Joey being caught. I think that this week, the whole nightclub thing happens and then he goes on the run, but will return next week. Apparently he kidnaps a favourite character and tries to perform surgery on them - ALIVE!

Archived