A Haunted Mystery

Guest matticus01

Chapter 10

We all sat around the Diner, Lilly was sitting next to me and Lucas was on the other side of her. She had her father's body, tall, skinny but had my features.

"How did this happen?" I asked still trying to bring my head around it all.

"Do you remember, the day before the accident when you found out you couldn't fall pregnant naturally. We went to the hospital and they took your egg's and my sperm. Well that same day Mattie offered to be a surrogate for us and before I could ring you to tell you I was getting a call saying you had been in a car accident and well, you died before I could tell you so after your death, after Mattie felt better and had no more signs of cancer she went to the hospital, after three tries she came to me and she was pregnant...with our baby so we all hired a private detective to find out what happened the night you died, in the end he came back and said you were still alive and the rest well I guess you can figure out!"

Lucas said as the little girl cuddled into his chest, making herself comfy but taking her mother's hand.

"I...I can't believe this. Three years I thought about all you guys, I kept picture's on my wall and everything and I didn't even know I had a little girl. If I had of known I wouldn't have stay hidden so long!"

I said as I was still trying to get used to the fact that I had a daughter, a beautiful, gorgeous little girl with the man I love. I looked at Matilda who smiled at me and for the first time since I had arrived back in the bay...I smiled back.

As Belle, Lucas and Lilly were driving through the town of Summer Bay, Lucas couldn't stop smiling which made Belle laugh at him every now and again.

"Why are you so happy?" she asked him as Lilly had fallen asleep in the back seat.

"Because I have one more surprise for you!" he said as Belle looked at him forcefully trying not to be mad because even now, she still hated surprises.

"What is it Luc?" she asked persisting on him telling her straight away. "come one Luc tell me.

"Were almost there!"

he replied keeping his eye's firmly on the road because he knew that if he looked at Belle and she had those puppy dog eye's that she liked doing when she wanted to know something then he would give in, he always did.

"Luc!!!" she said as Lucas finally pulled into a driveway of a two story house with Jasmine crawling up the house, making it look like an old cottage. The white shutter's were on each side of every window of the house, making it look like an elegant but old cottage that even had the white picket fence.

"Luc where are we?" Belle asked as she stepped out of the car and looked around.

"I had it built last year after Lilly's first birthday. Welcome to our home Belle!"

Belle looked at the cottage once more before breaking out into another smile. She looked in the back seat of the car at her daughter sleeping peacefully and she looked at Lucas, the man of her dreams, the man she had loved for a long time and then she looked at the house once more as tears rolled down her cheeks. They werent tears of sadness but they were tear's of joy. She felt like for the first time in three years she had something to live for, something worth living, a daughter, someone who loved her, a wonderful home that she had only dreamed of but the best thing that she was happy about...was the fact that she did survive that horrific accident, she did make a full recovery, yes she will always have her day's when she wonder's but at least she will look at what she has now and thank her lucky stars that she was one of the few to really...

HAVE IT ALL

THE END

Comments.

Archived