The Belle and Roman appreciation thread

Guest Perry

There can be an age gap without a forbidden romance. Belle is old enough to make decisions for herself- Roman is old enough t o know what's right from wrong... We're not talking about a Rapist, we're not talking about a teacher taking advantage of a student, we're just talking about two characters that are so unconventional together they can really work as a couple. I hope I make sense.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Belle and Dom together but failing that Belle and Roman might be good.

belle and who? oh, dom! yeah...the guy who totally creeps her out, who stalked her, stuffed her in the boot of his car and held her against her will in some old shack so she would 'realise that she actually loved him,' came in through her bedroom window to watch her sleep and is (in the uk anyway) threatening to tell the police that her and her boyfriend were the ones that left him after a hit and run...why didn't i think of them myself?!! :blink:

:lol::lol:

or even worse Roman and Martha(shudder). Roman could be with so many of the women in the Bay, Leah, Rachel, even Irene, but I reckon Belle would be a good match for him. Sadly I don't think she'll ever really be with Dom, but I can always dream.

roman needs to stay away from martha, she should come with a warning sign on her back-FALL FOR ME AT YOUR PERIL, I WILL MAKE YOU THINK I AM FALLING FOR YOU AS WELL, THEN WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO PROPOSE, I WILL RUN BACK TO JACKIE BOY COZ I'LL CONVENIENTLY REMEMBER THAT, OOPS, I LOVE HIM REALLY!

roman and belle, cute idea but don't think it'll happen...she's way too immature me thinks! but still cute!

• 1 month later...

OK Martha is out of the picture so we can only hope Belle gets in next... How great would it be for Nicole and Belle to have like a rivallry cause she is like only a year older then her and she's dating her father :D

• 4 weeks later...

This could be the shock new love on SBJ spoilers. Older guy with the younger girl. Besides, Belle joked when she got a message that it was from her 'dream guy' but it was from Roman. Not just a coincidence, I think. And Coleby did say he foresaw brunettes in Roman's future.

Archived