Attraction

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WARNING: This story may contain some stuff that isn’t suitable for younger readers. It may contain violence, sexual references, adult themes and a bit of course language. Thanks. You have been warned.

Chapter 4

“I think I’ll go get another drink,” Martha giggled.

“I think you’ve had enough,” Curtis muttered.

“I’m fine,” Martha said. Suddenly she tripped and fell into someone’s arms. She got up and faced Jack.

“Get off me,” she muttered, as she pushed him away. He watched her walk over to the bar and then walked over to Curtis.

“I’m watching you with Martha. If you take advantage of her, you better expect the worst of me,” he whispered into his ear. Curtis nodded.

“I’m fine Tasha,” Martha said. “I just have a headache.”

“You don’t look like it’s only a headache,” Tasha muttered. “This is what happens when you try to make a guy you like jealous.”

“I wasn’t trying to make him jealous,” Martha said.

“Come on Martha! First Kim, now this randomer!” Tasha said. “You’re not always like this and I know you’re attracted to Jack!”

“I’m n-” Martha began.

“Don’t lie to me,” Tasha said.

“Okay fine. I do think he’s hot but nothing’s going to happen between us!” Martha admitted.

“Why not?” Tasha cried.

“Because we’re not right for each other,” Martha said.

“Who says you’re not?” Tasha said.

“I do!” Martha said.

“Please!” Martha begged Robbie. “My car’s at the mechanics! I don’t have any other choice,”

“I can’t drive you to the office… It’s far away and I have work to do,” Robbie said.

“I can drive you there if you want,” Jack offered.

“Um… It’s a really long drive,” Martha said.

“It’s okay,” said Jack. “I don’t mind.”

“Thanks then,” Martha said.

Jack’s car stopped on the way back from the office.

“What happened?” Martha cried.

“I don’t know,” Jack said. “Look, there’s a bed and breakfast sign over there. Let get help from there.”

“Okay,” Martha said.

“You steer the car and I’ll push,” Jack said. Finally, they got to the B&B and Jack went to ask for help. He came back a while later.

“Well?” She asked.

“They said they can’t do anything about it at this hour but they’ll give us a room for the night. What do you say?” jack said.

“Fine,” Martha said.

“So there’s only one bed in here,” Jack smirked.

“I have five words for you jack… KEEP-YOUR-HANDS-TO-YOURSELF!” Martha warned him as she got into the bed.

“Fine,” Jack muttered.

Martha woke up and found herself snuggled up with Jack. Soon, Jack woke up.

“Couldn’t resist it could you?” Jack smirked.

“Actually I was just a bit cold,” Martha said as she quickly moved away.

“That’s what they all say,” Jack grinned.

“You are so full of yourself,” Martha said. “It’s unbelievable.”

“You tell me that all the time,” Jack said. “Will you ever be nice to me?”

“You wish,” Martha grinned.

“Come on, with all the signals, we’re half way there with all the signals,” Jack smirked.

“What ‘signals’?” Martha asked raising her eyebrow.

“All the flirting and –” Jack began.

“You thought that was for real?!” Martha laughed, even though she knew it was.

“Oh…” Jack muttered.

“I didn’t mean it in that way…” Martha started.

“You know what? Let’s just go home,” Jack said, not letting his eyes meet with Martha’s. Martha fiddled with her fingers knowing she had hurt him.

Preview: Who’s the new girl? What happens between Martha and Jack?

Why does Martha think they're not right for each other? <_< They belong together!

Martha, why did you hurt Jack's feelings? Stop pushing him away like that. :angry: You know you like him! :wink:

The new girl'd better not be interested in Jack and he'd better not like her. :angry:

More please.

WARNING: This story may contain some stuff that isn’t suitable for younger readers. It may contain violence, sexual references, adult themes and a bit of course language. Thanks. You have been warned.

Chapter 5

“Sorry,” Jack muttered as he bumped into a woman.

“It’s ok,” the woman smiled. “I’m Sam, I’m new here.”

“I’m Jack and welcome to Summer Bay,” Jack said.

“Thanks,” Sam grinned. “Do you want to join me for a drink?”

“Yeah, sure,” Jack said.

“I’m just here for 2 months on a business trip, really,” Sam said.

“Cool,” Jack said.

“I better be going now,” Sam said. “Bye.”

“Bye.” Jack said. He was walking past the store-room when he heard voices.

“I do like him and now I think I’ve ruined everything!”

“You should have just told him. Come on, wipe away those tears and we’ll go outside,”

Jack then hurried away quickly.

“Do you want to come over to my place for dinner tonight?” Robbie asked Jack.

“Yeah,” Jack asked.

“I’m just here to grab a few drinks then and then we’ll head off,” Robbie said.

“I’m home and I’ve brought a mate with me,” Robbie called out when he got in the door.

“Great. The more the merrier,” Martha said smiling as she appeared from the lounge. Her smile vanished when she saw Jack and she looked at her feet.

“Make yourselves comfortable,” said Robbie. “I’m going to talk to Tasha.”

Martha and Jack sat down on the sofa. There was awkwardness and complete silence between them.

“So…” Martha said, breaking the silence barrier. “Who’s your new friend?”

“Who?” Jack asked, confused.

“The one with the curly brown hair,” Martha said.

“She’s not a friend. She’s new in town and she asked me if I wanted a drink,” Jack laughed. “I don’t really know her.”

“Oh, Okay,” Martha said, smiling. Jack had a feeling he had a chance with Martha and he didn’t want to ruin the chance by saying something wrong.

“Dinner’s ready,” Tasha called out.

“You look really beautiful,” Robbie grinned as him, Tasha, Jack and Martha sat in the lounge after their dinner.

“So do you,” Tasha giggled as they began to kiss.

“Oh get a room,” Martha said.

“We don’t have to,” Robbie said. “We have the whole house!”

Jack grinned as Martha looked at him with a disgusted look on her face.

“I’ve had enough,” Martha said getting up. “I’m going to head of home.”

“I think I’ll go too,” said Jack. “I’ll give you a lift.”

Martha gave Tasha a hug and then left with Jack.

“I can’t believe I got locked out again,” Martha sighed as Jack and Martha got to Jack’s house. “Do you have a robe I could borrow for the night?”

“Yeah,” Jack said.

“Thanks,” Martha smiled.

Martha knocked on Jack’s door.

“Can I come in?” She asked.

“Yeah,” Jack replied.

“I just wanted to say sorry to you for how rude I was the other day,” Martha said, sitting down on the edge of his bed, beside him. “And thanks for driving me there and back.”

Jack couldn’t reply, he was too busy looking at Martha.

“Earth to Jack,” Martha grinned.

“Sorry…” Jack said. Their eyes met and they looked at eachother for a long time. Then Jack made the first move and kissed Martha. Martha deepened the kiss. She didn’t want this to stop, She wanted it just as much as he did. Slowly, they stood up. Jack took of her robe. Martha tugged at the bottom of Jack’s shirt. Jack got the hint and raised his arms above his head so she could take it off. Little shocks went through Martha as she knew it was finally going to happen.

Preview: Jack has some news for Martha.

Great chapter!

I had a feeling the new girl's name would be Sam. I don't like it! :angry: At least, she's only staying for 2 months. <_<

Jack and Martha are finally spending the night together. :wub:

I hope Jack has good news in the next chapter!

More please.

Heya!

I've been reading this since you started it but I didnt have any time to reply!

Sorry!

:(

But Im replying now!!!

Ha! I love it!

I love the way Martha refused to amditt her feelings for Jack, even though they were obvious!

They spent the night together!

At last!!! :rolleyes:

Keep up the amazing work!

Siana__x

That's okay :)

New Chapter

Chapter 6

Martha woke up beside Jack. His hand lay gently on her stomach. She ran her hand up and down his arm. A while later, Jack woke up and placed a small kiss on her neck.

“I love you,” He whispered into her ear.

“I love you too,” Martha grinned.

“I knew you did,” Jack grinned cheekily.

“I made breakfast,” Martha grinned as Jack came into the kitchen.

“Wow…” Jack said. “Look’s good,”

“I knew you’d like it,” Martha smirked repeating his words in a different way. Jack laughed.

2 Weeks Later

“Martha, I have something to tell you,” Jack muttered, uncomfortably.

“Go ahead,” Martha said.

“I have to go on a business trip which will help me get a promotion,” Jack said. " I fly out Saturday Morning."

“Wow. For how long?” Martha said.

“About 2 years,” Jack said quietly. Martha stared at him with her mouth open.

"2 years?!" She exclaimed.

“I know,” Jack muttered. “I won’t go if you don’t want me too.”

“No… You should go,” Martha said. “If it gets you a promotion,”

A small smile appeared on Jack and he leant in to kiss her.

Martha and Jack were at the airport. They stood facing each other, hand in hand.

“Martha when I come back, I want us to be together. I love you so much. I promise that I’m not going to start a relationship with someone else in the time we have apart and I promise to contact you when I can,” Jack said looking into her eyes.

“I love you too and I promise you the exact same things,” She smiled. A few tears slid down her cheeks. Jack leant in and kissed her and then they hugged. They didn’t want to let go but they knew they had to.

Preview: Martha gets a surprise.

(2 years is quite long but i needed that much time for the storyline that I was planning on doing :P)

Archived