Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember my first episode, but I remember all the characters. Carly, Bobby, Roo...... I think I must have pretty much watched it from the beginning, but the first episode I actually remember is the one where Bobby got killed. I remember little bits and pieces from before then, like when Sam came into it, but I can't remember specific storylines. Plus I can't remember what order things happened in!!

Hi - i'm brand new to this forum. I remember the pilot too. I was 11 years old. I have followed H&A for the whole time except for about 18-24 months through 1993-1994 as I was doing senior high school and working part time etc. so missed a fair bit but aside from that I am a home and away addict. It's easy to forget some of the characters until someone mentions them though and then the memories come flooding back! Sally was soooo cute back then! :lol:

First one i remember is either Lynn or sally going missing, there was nutty headmaster (the nutter) sending Pippa notes, and a search for the missing child, Don fisher was the deputy headmaster at the time and took over the principals role at this time, and i can remember about the same time Lancey and Sal walking along the road talking to and about Milco

I started watching Home and Away in the mid 1990s so I can remember watching:

*Ruby Collins (the baby) who died under Justine's care and Justine was wrongly accused for the baby's death but it turned out it was the mother.

*Stephanie Mboto falling off a cliff and then died in her boyfriend's arms (what's his name, isn't it Ian or something?)

*Irene giving birth to her son Paul and then he was kidnapped so he was found months later in the church by a emoticonal Irene. (But didnt watch what happened to him next)

*I remember watching Rachel McGregor's kidnapping episode when she was taken from the mall by two boys who hid her in their treehouse.

I remember seeing Sally as a teenager in the mid-1990s and she had short hair-so cute, lol!

I can't remember much what happened in the mid-1990s. I do have a unless memory sometimes, lol!

And I remember a episode of Home and Away in 2000;

*Ken crushed underneath a car and dies in his son Will's arms-really a emoticonal scene to see Will bawling his eyes out over his dying father. :(

Archived