Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

I remember the who Roo/Frank Wedding Day saga with Bobby finding Frank in the bush, and then after that Frank taking Bobby out for a romantic dinner, he hired a limo and was dressed in a tux, the limo took her to this little setting in the bush and he was standing there, and there was a table set for 2, with those silver domes over the plates (i guess to keep the food warm) - and then it was only fish n chips for dinner because he had spent all his money paying for the limo and tux!!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, I LOVE topics like these!!

I think my first memory is from the late '90s or something. I remember I was home from school and I decided to watch one of the "cool English TV series" the older kids watched :P I don't think anything special happened in that episode, but I remember there was something about a car that broke down or something, and I remember Irene :P

After that I have a few memories of watching an episode here and an episode there because my friends watched it. I remember seeing an episode with the "make-up-guy!!" (Edward) and I also remember something about a big catfight at SBH or something. Both probably around '98/'99.

I only started watching a little during the storyline when Gypsy thought she was lesbian, the mudslide and some after that, but I didn't really get hooked before the big Angie storyline.

I remember watching her walk of shame and how Nick and Seb secretly taped her and stuff. I don't remember what episode exactly was the first I watched when I really started watching, but I think it was a few episodes before Angie was killed. Maybe the walk of shame episode. I do remember what episode that really made me feel like I had started watching it regularly though, it was the episode when Dylan confessed.

We were working on this big school project thing so my entire class had been busy when the episode originally aired. Because of this pretty much everyone gathered in the classroom my group was using for the project to catch the rerun the day after, and I remember like ten or twenty of us standing there, and we were all like shocked when Dylan said "I did it. I killed Angie." :lol:

I first started watching in the early 90's, when I was like 5 years old, I didn't watch regularly, but it was always on every evening in my house. I can't remember exactly which episode I saw first, but my earliest memories are of Bobby's boating accident and death, and Shane Parrish arriving, and then later when Angel arrived and they hooked up, which would have been late 1992/early 1993 I think. I can't remember the original Pippa, or Tom, but I remember Pippa#2 and Michael, and the earliest teens I remember were probably Sophie, Haydyn, Blake and Finlay(who were all pretty rubbish actually). My favourite period was when Angel and Shane became the main focus of the show, and when Selina, Jack, Shannon and Curtis arrived.

Well, I'm new to this forum (Only just signed up yesterday. By the way, this place is fantastic! :cool: ), but I am only just recently getting back into Home and Away again after a very long time away. Work and other stuff got in the way of watching, I suppose...Anyway, I first started watching Home and Away when I was about twelve or thirteen (Around 1995 sort of time), and I watched it religiously for a couple of years. Some of the earliest memories that I have of the show was when Chloe first started going out with Curtis and then she got into drugs and was purchasing them off the school guidence counsellor (I think). I also remember Selina getting abducted by Saul and being taken to that creepy commune that they had.

It's great though, because a lot of the storylines that you guys have been mentioning are bringing back memories as well- Things that I'd forgotten about ages ago. I remember some of the stuff that Shannen, Selina and Sally used to get up to. They were the good old days! :lol:

Over the years, I've only really been a casual watcher, due to other comitments. But I'm hoping that that will change from now onwards.

It's nice to be here!

Archived