Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched Home and Away from the begin but started Gymnastics so didnt watch it so much then. But my first memory is when Selina Cook as she was back in thoughs days was arriving in Summerbag with a hair all Greasy looking, and in her jeans. Bag was over her shoulder and given it all mouth to the residents. I must pull that episode out as i have tons just sitting under my bed.

My first memory was when Shannon and Curtis arrived in the bay. I had previously watched Isla Fisher in Paradise Beach, and when I noticed her in Home and Away not long after that, I got curious and started watching the show.

The first real storylines I remember though is Wendy and Nelson, Irene's sister and nephew and the storyline with Andrew and Donna, one of my favourites of all time.

My first episode had something to do with Steven protecting this girl who was getting harassing phone calls or something. Then I started watching regularly right after Alf caught Frank in Roo's bedroom and the whole babydaddy saga started. Awww, happy times.

The First thing i remember was someone calling someone a bitch. I Think it may have been Selina And Shannon. One of them was leaving Summer Bay And the other one said "You bitch"...

I Was very young when i first saw this but i remember it because i often think to myself how i havent heard anyone else in Summer Bay swear again.

Actually i think i recall Jade Saying "Slut" when telling a teacher what some students were saying about Shauna.

Another early one i remember is Sally getting shot in the leg at the diner.

Archived