Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the program premiered - the Pilot.

There's been soooo many changes in the show that you can poke a stick at it - from those fabulous late 80's hairstyles to the various of characters that have come and gone from the show to various venues to disasters to weddings etc.

It's been a choc-o-block 20 years and more to come!

i remember the very first episodes, where long forgotton original family member Lynn was the most hyped up in the media of all the teenagers, the whole Roo/Frank/ Bobby saga, The general store run by the Stewart's Celia/Alf, way before Alisa, the fire which burned it down with bobby trapped inside, Lancy and martin the best double act ever

I remember.................................

* Shannon and Alf out on a boat and they spot a mine (those spiky bomb things) in the water, which explodes

* Ailsa holding Duncan back (evilly) when trying to rescue Alf from being eletrocuted, while doing something with a boat

* Sam having a firework explode in his face, then he was all burnt and blistery afterwards.

* Angel being run over (though my memorys version of events are VERY different from what actually happened)

* I remember the earthquake (but only the scene where the walls in Angels house are swaying)

* Selina's bee sting, but I remember it as being in the beach house, without the flashy dream sequence afterwards, yet another altered memory)

* Pippa falling off her bike, I remember feeling sorry for her, BADLY!

The day I began watching regularly was the one where Robbie jumped off the cliff and Jesse went after him, during Robbie's HIV scare after stepping on Ric's syringe.

I remember earlier episodes though, one from Alf's brain tumor storyline where he kept seeing Ailsa everywhere. And they were reenacting the discovery of Summer Bay or something. It was pretty cheesy.

Archived