Happy New Year to all BTTB members

Guest kitty_baby777

Happy New Year, guys!

I spent last night lying in front of a fan watching old episodes of ER on TV. God, I need a social life. But maybe I'm beyond help in that area.

Anyone have New Years Resolutions? Mine are:

1: Get a haircut

2: Learn to cook

3: Get a better job while keeping my current one.

4: Spend less money on DVDs.

5: Get a girlfriend

6: Lose virginity.

Haha lol lose your virginity eh?

I spent NYE watching tv whilst on the computer then had to go and collect daughter and friends from pub and take them back to 1 of the girls houses where they stayed the night. Then i came home and had a couple of drinks.

Whilst u lot in Oz suffer the heat we are expecting snow this week

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year, guys!

I spent last night lying in front of a fan watching old episodes of ER on TV. God, I need a social life. But maybe I'm beyond help in that area.

I spent NYE watching tv whilst on the computer then had to go and collect daughter and friends from pub and take them back to 1 of the girls houses where they stayed the night. Then i came home and had a couple of drinks.

Yes, thanks for calling attention to that. I suppose I was asking for it though.

Happy New Year, guys!

Yes, thanks for calling attention to that. I suppose I was asking for it though.

Yes you did rather lol

Well you are used to it i suppose, but coming from a country that has barmy weather :lol: i couldn't cope with 47 degrees in Queensland or 44 in Perth recently. The higest temperature in Summer here has been 36. something or other and we think thats hot! lol

You want to try -1 as it is tonight with a wind chill factor that will make it feel like -5 Brrrrrrrrrr

I wish it was 23 degrees here :cool: I could cope with that. I understand you get some chilly nights but never as cold as here :lol:

Even in Summer the sea is cold. I prefer warm days and cool nights

Yeah our coldest night would be about 20, and thats around 9pm.

Once it got down to about 10. I literally frzoe :(

:lol: you wouldn't be able to cope with our weather then if you think 10 is freezing. The snow hasn't come but it's very very cold I am wearing a long sleeve top a hoodie and a coat and thick tights when i go out and my hood up. The heating has been on most of day jan and feb are the coldest months

Archived