Happy New Year to all BTTB members

Guest kitty_baby777

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy 2008!!

My NYE was pretty uneventful. I worked until 6pm then came home, had one glass of pink champagne with my parents and then watched the first two Harry Potter movies which took me to just after midnight. Then went to bed. So I don't know if that counts as unusual or just boring. But I'm not really the go out-party-hard-get-smashed type.

Happy New Year! :D

Happy New Year, guys!

I spent last night lying in front of a fan watching old episodes of ER on TV. God, I need a social life. But maybe I'm beyond help in that area.

Anyone have New Years Resolutions? Mine are:

1: Get a haircut

2: Learn to cook

3: Get a better job while keeping my current one.

4: Spend less money on DVDs.

5: Get a girlfriend

6: Lose virginity.

Happy New Year everyone! :D My night was pretty good. Had the family round and saw the new year in with them. 'Twas rather fun. Apparently my family like throwing party poppers at each other! :rolleyes:

Finally got to bed at half 1, which wasn't as late as some times we've gone to bed :lol:.

As for New Years Resolutions, I never make them. Well, I have done once or twice, but they're usually broke within a week! :lol:

Archived