Happy New Year to all BTTB members

Guest kitty_baby777

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. I may sound weird thinking or saying this :P but i just don't see the connection with drinking and celebration, surely if you were really really happy you'd want to stay that way and not get out of control which is what the alcohol makes you :P. I guess some people think any excuse for having a drink :lol: and new year seems to fit perfectly!

As you may have guessed i'm not much of a drinker! Which is yet another reason as to why i'm on here practically all the time :P when everyone at school is going out and getting smashed at some random party every friday or sometimes even twice a week :P i'm on here posting and staying in control of my mind as i don't feel the need to drink.

Just my personal opinion, i don't mind drinkers i just don't like to drink myself. Okay, so you forget about what ever problems you have for a few hours but you get the concequence (sp?) of the hangover which i've never experienced lol which i'm proud to say actually! I won't drink or whatever just to fit in with the crowd that just isn't my thing. If i do something, i want to know it's because i really want to do it not be pushed into it just for a chance of fitting in to what they call the "norm".

^ I'm not much of a drinker either, i actually couldn't care less whether i have another drink again. Sometimes when you see the situations people get themselves into because of alcohol, it makes you glad you don't drink.

I'll say! I don't want to be puking my guts out until i've got an empty stomach and a sore head! :P

2008 HAS BEGUN!!! :D

Archived