Amy's Graphics

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

^ Awesome! :D I really like the black and white Mattie and Nicole ones. The border with the black, then white, really makes them stand out. I also like the colouring on the Rachel/Alf and the Tasha ones.

rhysmercysig.png

I love it and I love you for making it. ^_^ It's just gorgeous, great cropping and I love that it's b&w, makes it all the more perfect. So cute together.

:o Why haven't I noticed those McDean icons before. They are just stunning, looking at those makes me get all the more excited about september. :D

And wow, you've also made some Jack&Ennis stuff, they too are just gorgeous icons. So many icons of all my favourite couples, seriously are you in my head?? :P The icon of Ennis holding Jack's shirt makes me cry, I love how you've made it all b&w and the shirt's in colour. Superb work.

Also loving all the icons in your recent update, especially the Mattie, Tasha and Nicole ones. The colouring in all your work is just so special and the cropping is just fantastic. Well done. :)

Thanks everyone :D

rhysmercysig.png

I love it and I love you for making it. ^_^ It's just gorgeous, great cropping and I love that it's b&w, makes it all the more perfect. So cute together.

N'awwww. And you love them, so I love you too :P They are lovely together.

Why haven't I noticed those McDean icons before. They are just stunning, looking at those makes me get all the more excited about september.

Now stop that. You'll set me off :P

And wow, you've also made some Jack&Ennis stuff, they too are just gorgeous icons. So many icons of all my favourite couples, seriously are you in my head?? The icon of Ennis holding Jack's shirt makes me cry, I love how you've made it all b&w and the shirt's in colour. Superb work.

mwahahaha!!!! You have amazing taste! Thank you

Also loving all the icons in your recent update, especially the Mattie, Tasha and Nicole ones. The colouring in all your work is just so special and the cropping is just fantastic. Well done.

Thank youuuu! :D

mwahahaha!!!!

I knew it. :P

Actually if you're really camping out in my head, you'll probably know that i'm obsessed about Aden too. As I can't really use the fantastic McDean or Jack&Ennis Av's on here. Could you please make me some Aden ones, with some of that stunning colouring you seem to have perfected.

Only if you have time ofcourse. *smiles angelically*

Archived