Amy's Graphics

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! Glad to report I do feel much brighter today. Still a bit sickly, but great overall. Love you all for your concern and feel better wishes. :) You're a wonderful bunch.

Anyways, I haven't made any new stuff today, but I did make these last night. They're not Home and Away, but they are my fave subject. I'll bet you can't guess before you look....... :P

cheeky.pngforhead.pngitt.pngpiccies.png

....Now - in all honesty - how many of you guessed correctly? :P

I would never have guessed you'd make McDean avatars! Never :P But you know what Amy? Your McDean obsession has made me obsessed as well! I'm watching the JPC storyline at the moment and I'm loving it to bits :D

I love the avatars too! The bright colouring is gorgeous and I really like the cropping on 2 & 3 and the text on 3 :D

Thanks Emma!!! :D

I would never have guessed you'd make McDean avatars! Never :P But you know what Amy? Your McDean obsession has made me obsessed as well! I'm watching the JPC storyline at the moment and I'm loving it to bits :D

I love the avatars too! The bright colouring is gorgeous and I really like the cropping on 2 & 3 and the text on 3

Really?! Have you seen it before? If not, I feel so proud! I like it when people convert to McDeaners. *Is worried about that obsession* hmmm. I hope you enjoy it though. It's totally worth the ride (If you skip the story between September 21st 07 and September 1st 08. That's not a nice period. It's PAINFUL!) Awww noes..... Now I'm feeling all McDeany. :rolleyes: lmao. Anyway....... ENJOY!!!!!!! (Keep me updated on what you think. I need another McDean buddy!)

Thank you BTW. Glad you like 'em. :wub:

Archived