Season finales

Guest Eli

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I seriously thought about both 1998 [Gypsy gets kidnapped] and 2001 [Gypsy gives birth] but i went for ...

1996 !!!

with its brillinatly intercut scenes of everyone else [led by rebecca] christmas caroling, whilst Chloe fought for her life against Brad Cooper in the bush !!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've only been watching for three years, so my favourite was 2005, except the Eve revelation at the end, which was tacked on badly and spoiled by over a week of ads. 2006 was a close second, but only Sally's cliffhanger and her life flashing before her eyes to the strains of "Light Surrounding You" held my interest the way most of the 2005 cliffhangers did. 2007 could have been a lot better.

• 1 month later...

I've only seen the finales from 1999 onwards and they all stand out to me, except for 2000. The only thing I can remember from that episode really was Ailsa having the heart attack and something about Don's book about Byron... It was a tough choice between 2003, 2005 and 2006 but 2005 got my vote. There were six small cliffhangers where I had most of my favourite characters all involved.

Leah telling Dan to walk out on their marriage while she knew she was pregnant.

Kim getting into the hardcore drugs.

Tasha leaving Robbie and officially joining the Believers.

Beth watching Graham and Amanda getting married.

Flynn telling Sally he wants to end his life by using the morphine.

And Zoe returning from the dead.

Although through the 2006 season, most of those stories became rubbish, they all reached their peak in the 2005 finale where 2006 picked up the drabs from it. By the end of the episode I couldn't wait until 2006 to see what happens after where they left off. Same with 2006 and 2003. Season finales likes 2004 and 2007 were good, although they never ended on high peaks which didn't make me keen to see the show return. I guess I'm just into the drama and like to be left on the edge of my seat if we're going to have a break from the show for 6-8 weeks. How the 2005 finale intergrated together like a montage was different and I liked it. Also to mention we saw the back of Scott! :P That was great! :lol:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived