Spears Pregnant

Guest .Cat.

^^ Yeah I'm pretty sure they have an older brother Brian.

Seventeen is awfully young to having a baby. I hope she doesn't go off the rails like Britney. But this could be the start, didn't Britney have PND? And I thought it usually runs in the family. Oh well, congrats to her. Not too sure about the name but.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the name, at least it's normal. In fact naming their babies is about the only normal thing the Spears family are known for! I wish her all the best but she's got a tough road ahead of her, although they have enough money to make things a lot easier.

Apparently she and her boyfriend are getting married soon, which I'd be completely against if I was her mum, but I guess they've already made the biggest commitment possible by having a baby together. Kids these days... :P

I like the name, at least it's normal. In fact naming their babies is about the only normal thing the Spears family are known for! I wish her all the best but she's got a tough road ahead of her, although they have enough money to make things a lot easier.

Apparently she and her boyfriend are getting married soon, which I'd be completely against if I was her mum, but I guess they've already made the biggest commitment possible by having a baby together. Kids these days... :P

After reading National Enquirer I think the wedding's off again.

Jamie Lynn Spears Welcomes A Baby Girl

19 June 2008 9:34 AM, PDT

Britney Spears has become an aunt - her teenage sister Jamie Lynn has given birth to a baby girl.

The Zoey 101 actress, 17, is reported to have checked into the Mississippi Southwest Regional Medical Center in McComb, Mississippi at 4am local time on Thursday, where she welcomed the unnamed tot, according to The National Enquirer.

And the Toxic singer was on hand to help - she was snapped arriving at the hospital early that morning.

The baby is Jamie Lynn and her fiance Casey Aldridge's firstborn.

The teen star stunned the Spears family when she announced her pregnancy news last year, at the age of 16.

Source: IMDB

Yey she had it on my birthday *grins*

A Jamie-Lynn Spears fan site conducted a poll on whether she would be a good mother or not:

Yes. Without a doubt. 41%

Yes, but she'll struggle. 50%

No. She'll party. 3%

No. She'll ditch her daughter and focus on acting. 6%

I agree that she will struggle, but the struggle will be the media.

It depends what you consider to be good parenting. Personally I'd say her own parents are a terrible example, so if she's anything like them God help the poor kid. In an ideal world all three of the Spears siblings would have had to go for extensive therapy before they were allowed to have children of their own!

Archived