BttB Secret Santa 2007

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy cr*p. That video is awesome! And it’s dedicated to me :P I feel honoured :D It’s perfectly angsty and passionate, just like JM lol. And no soppy song yay! I love the fast pacing and the way the clips fit the song. Can I just say you make very awesome videos – I remember loving your Missy Higgins and Snow Patrol ones. I’d comment on youtube but I don’t have an account so I’ll just say it here: thank you VERY much Kacie.

xx Georgi

Mine feels a little pathetic after that but Merry Xmas ~Amy~

mssav.pngmssav-2.pngmssav-3.png

jmssav-1.pngjmssav-2.pngjmssav-3.png

rssav1.pngrssav2.pngrssav3.png

Holy cr*p. That video is awesome! And it’s dedicated to me :P I feel honoured :D It’s perfectly angsty and passionate, just like JM lol. And no soppy song yay! I love the fast pacing and the way the clips fit the song. Can I just say you make very awesome videos – I remember loving your Missy Higgins and Snow Patrol ones. I’d comment on youtube but I don’t have an account so I’ll just say it here: thank you VERY much Kacie.

xx Georgi

Mine feels a little pathetic after that but Merry Xmas ~Amy~

mssav.pngmssav-2.pngmssav-3.png

jmssav-1.pngjmssav-2.pngjmssav-3.png

rssav1.pngrssav2.pngrssav3.png

Fantastic colouring! :D Would love to see more of your work. :)

Archived