2007 on BTTB

Guest ~Rosey~

Ah 2007, and what a year it was!

Unfortunately there's some not-so good memories, but there are also some pretty great memories.

We've had a lot of fun with the graphics contests, and I've had a lot of laughs while talking about random stuff. The conversation I probably remember the most was something very random that happened between me, Jess and Kyle. I don't really remember what we talked about, but I believe it had something to do with Switzerland?! :lol:

There's been a lot of different layouts, and as much as I like the current layout (as opposed to that purple thing) I miss that light blue / aqua one we had for a few weeks before the purple one (I believe it was January/February) with the colourful banner. I miss that one.

The whole H&A/non H&A issue in the A&C section wasn't that much fun, I was pretty close to packing up and leaving the board once and for all when that discussion was at its top, because I no longer had fun. But you can thank Skykat (or throw rocks at her for doing it, if you prefer that) for the fact that I'm still here/you're still stuck with me :P

There's been some drama, but mostly we've sorted it out, and I believe it's been a good year :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BttB reached over 10 000 members! That's quite an achievement :D.

Like Eli said...it's been quite a year! From spammers and debates over one thing or another, to enjoying graphics comps and friendly discussions, this has to be THE Home and Away website. I really can't think of one that beats it. Bring on 2008!

BttB reached over 10 000 members! That's quite an achievement :D.

Like Eli said...it's been quite a year! From spammers and debates over one thing or another, to enjoying graphics comps and friendly discussions, this has to be THE Home and Away website. I really can't think of one that beats it. Bring on 2008!

I'm behind you all the way !!

BRING IT ON 2008

Archived