2007 on BTTB

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[*]Home and Away season Finale speculation. All very fun!

[*]Dan heading out to Summer Bay( :P ) to get gossip.

Trust me to forget the best bits of the year on BttB! I agree, the season finale discussion was excellent. Some really interesting points of view were brought out. Dan heading to Palmie was a big highlight of the year indeed. Lots and lots of great exclusives (including some that didn't stay very exclusive for long :P), for which we thank you Dan!

I'll probably be back with more highlights...

I think the adult forum debate is maybe best forgotten it would probably be up there with my lowest points.

Good points for me would be becoming a mod, feels like I've been here forever but it wasn't actually that long ago.

Appointing the new librarians, its so good when people don't believe you.

Working on the mainsite, I really think we've got a great team now but two more ryans and Laurens would be really helpful.

Dan's spoilers from aus and Bevan.

The first script comp, judging that and getting to know Coral and John.

And actually finishing a fanfiction, thats quite an achievement for me. :P

The first script comp, judging that and getting to know Coral and John.

:o I can't believe I forgot that. That was a great experience, and a big thank you to all of the judges for their time and kindness.

That would probably be my highlight, winning the comp :P

Also BTTB BB, and that person that was dead on serious about moving the whole show to the UK for it to be filmed there and how that debate when on for months...

Although the more I think about it, I think that was last year. :unsure::lol:

ETA: Willz continuely saying he's leaving the forum, then he returns saying he's living in the UK or OZ and he's annoying phrase "ah now that's a question!" (something along those lines). It annoyed some members, though it gave me a good laugh.

ETA: Willz continuely saying he's leaving the forum, then he returns saying he's living in the UK or OZ and he's annoying phrase "ah now that's a question!" (something along those lines). It annoyed some members, though it gave me a good laugh.

How could I forget that?! :P

For me, the highlight of 2007 on BTTB would be to be given the opportunity to run the Proof Reading Thread, along with Allibaz91. I'm truly grateful for this opportunity, getting to converse with fellow proof readers and helping those who request a proofie.

Just reading other people's fan fics throughout the year has been inspiring too. :)

For me 2007 brought ...

- a new, stylish header to the board (and the following discussion as to whether the previous was blue/purple/grey :P).

- Emmasi taking out BttB BB.

- making the artwork section H&A only after lengthy discussion, only to go back to letting all artwork being posted.

- similarly, trying to come up with ideas on how to "revive" the board.

- Dan spoiling us rotten with spoilers!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

For me 2007 brought ...

- a new, stylish header to the board (and the following discussion as to whether the previous was blue/purple/grey :P).

- Emmasi taking out BttB BB.

- making the artwork section H&A only after lengthy discussion, only to go back to letting all artwork being posted.

- similarly, trying to come up with ideas on how to "revive" the board.

- Dan spoiling us rotten with spoilers!

:)

Lol. That made me laugh. :P

Archived