Opposites - I Still Believe

Guest PINK

Haii Here's thenext chap.

Hope you enjoy.....

“Ok so Rory’s staying at a friend’s house and I’m off to the conference” Sam said as she exited the bedroom with her suitcase.

“Jack?” Sam asked when he failed to acknowledge her.

“Jack” she tried a little louder, this time succeeding,

“Huh?” Jack asked as he was brought back to reality.

“Err, what’s wrong?” Sam asked coming to sit down next to him on the couch,

“What nothing” Jack said confidently,

“Really because you seem kinda cold around me, is this about Martha?” Sam asked,

“What no, why?” Jack retaliated a little to fast for Sam’s liking.

“I mean, you know me and her this afternoon” Sam told him,

“Oh, no” Jack told her,

“Alright, I’ll see you in five days” Sam said giving him a quick peck as she stood up and made her way to the door, taking one last look at him she exited the house.

As soon as Jack heard Sam pull out of the drive way and speed away, he stood up and made his way out of the house…

KNOCK, KNOCK.

Martha forced herself to sit up from her lying position on the couch and looked at the door through her puffy eyes and contemplating not answering it.

She decided it might be important so she forced herself to her feet and staggered towards the door.

Martha turned the knob and came face to face with Jack.

“Hey” Jack said but his mood quickly changed as he took in her state.

“What’s wrong?” Jack asked concerned,

“Go away” Martha shot back trying to shut the door but Jack put his hand on it to prevent her from taking such an action.

“Martha, what’s wrong?” he asked “Is this about Sam?”

“Oh wow Jack” Martha shot back at him,

“What’s wrong, we were great this afternoon” Jack recalled.

“No we weren’t” Martha said as her eyes began to well up with tears “I deluded myself into thinking we were” Martha cried “But Jack you have Sam and you’re obviously not going to leave her so just leave me alone” Martha said turning around and making her way to the couch.

She flopped herself down and groaned when he followed her,

“Martha I told you…” Martha cut him off,

“Yeah, you told me you were going to leave her because you love me more but the way you were acting all lovey dovey on the beach after she left here kinda suggests you love her a lot more than you make out.

“What?” Jack asked confused before it clicked “What did you see exactly?” Jack asked her cautiously,

“You two, kissing” Martha said and it was obvious it was hard for her to replay in her mind even though it had undoubtedly going around in her head since it had occurred.

“Martha you have it all wrong, she kissed me and I am going to leave her, I’ll tell her as soon as she comes back from her medical conference thingy in the city in five days”,

Martha looked at him,

“Promise?” she asked him,

“Promise” Jack confirmed with her, smiling.

“So” Martha said taking his hand and ringing her fingers over it’s back,

“Sam’s away for five days” she stated,

“Yeah” Jack said,

“And where’s Rory?” Martha asked him as she moved closer,

“Staying at a friend’s house” Jack said as he felt her hot breath on his neck.

“So you’d be all alone, in that house?” Martha asked him as she moved onto his lap,

“Mmmhmm” Jack murmured at she started to plant kisses along his neck,

Martha moved around his neck before coming to his lips and capturing them in a lingering kiss, she regretfully pulled away to look into his eyes,

“So you promise you’ll tell Sam as soon as she comes back?” Martha confirmed,

“Mmm” Jack said grabbing trying to kiss her again but she pulled away,

“Jack, promise me one more time, you’ll tell Sam as soon as she comes back”,

Jack looked directly in her eyes and said,

“I promise”,

“Good” Martha said leaning in and capturing his lips as he wrapped his arms around her and flipping the pair around so he was lying on top,

“I love you” Jack murmured through there passion filled kisses,

“I love you too” Martha murmured back as she started to unbutton his shirt…..

.....!!!!!PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!.....

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are seriously like sex maniacs. Is that what people do when they have affairs, have sex all day and night?? :rolleyes:

Great chapter though

Jack better not break his promise. Then again, i dont know how Martha can believe him, shes a fool in love :P

I bet Sam's not even going to a conference, she's going to spy on Jack and Martha :P and then get her revenge <_<

More please :)

they are seriously like sex maniacs. Is that what people do when they have affairs, have sex all day and night?? :rolleyes:
Well, when people have an affair in books, movies or TV shows, that's usually what they do. :D

Jack has to tell Sam when she gets back. He can't hurt Martha. :angry:

We want Sam and Rory to leave Summer Bay. :)

More please.

Jack won't tell Sam he's lying.. err he annoys me if he loves Martha more he should just tell her, he obviously doesn't love her as much as he says he does otherwise he would left Sam already... Poor Martha she's to in love to realise that Jack is being an a**.

Update soon please and please let him leave Sam!

Heres the next Chap.

ENJOY.

“I wish you didn’t have to go” Martha complained as she sat on the end of her bed with her legs crossed while Jack dressed.

“Me too, but I have to work” Jack said,

“Mmm”

“Oh come on, you’re not going to start about my work again are you?” Jack asked her,

“No” Martha retaliated “As long as it doesn’t interfere with us” she said,

“It won’t” Jack tried to convince her,

“Good” Martha said smiling,

“I’ll see you tonight?” Jack asked her,

“Definitely” Martha said “I’ll make dinner” she added,

“Cool, love you” Jack said as he moved towards the door.

“Love you too” Martha said as she watched him walk through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Fitz” Jack said walking into the station.

“Hey” Lara said looking up from what she was doing.

“What?” Jack asked when he saw her cheeky smile.

“Spill” Lara ordered.

“What?” Jack asked still confused.

“Why you look as though all your Christmases have come at once, it wouldn’t have something to do with a certain ex wife by any chance would it?” Lara asked him as she raised an eyebrow.

“What, no” Jack said a little to fast.

“Spill” Lara said ignoring Jack’s last comment,

“Ok but you have to swear…” Lara cut him off,

“I swear” Lara said rasing her hands,

Jack sighed “Ok, yes me and Martha are having an” he stopped,

“Affair” Lara decided to help him out.

“No” Jack said before thinking “Well yeah kinda” he added

“You have to tell Sam, this is going to end in disaster you can see it a mile off” Lara told him.

“I know and I will as soon as she gets back from the city” Jack said truthfully,

“I hope so Jack because I know how long you’ve longed for a second chance with Martha, I saw how cut up you were when you two signed the divorce papers before Sam came back so just don’t stuff this up for yourself ok Jack” Lara said as she walked into another room, Leaving Jack alone with his thoughts.

He turned and made his way over to the phone, picking it up he dialled a number.

“Hello, the sands resort, yeah I’d like to make a reservation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Martha” Jack called as he entered the apartment.

“Yeah?” Martha said as she exited the bedroom.

“Get ready” he told her,

“For what?” Martha asked

“I’m taking you the sands for the night” Jack announced.

“Why?” Martha asked looking him down.

“Can’t I just do something nice for you?” Jack asked,

“Ok, ok I’ll get ready” Martha said as she re-entered the bedroom…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh this is so romantic” Martha said as they entered the honey room suite.

“Only the best for you” Jack said walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Aww” Martha said as she turned around and leaned up to kiss him.

“Mmm” Jack moaned as he pulled away from her embrace and walked over to a tray on the bed,

“Strawberry?” Jack asked in a posh accent.

“Well I don’t mind if I do” Martha said moving towards the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam walked through the doors of her house,

“Jack” she yelled,

“I cut my trip short” she yelled as she looked through the house before realising no one was home.

She placed her hands on her hips before rushing from the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mmm” Martha murmured as Jack placed a chocolate covered strawberry into her mouth.

Chocolate covered her lips as Jack leaned in and kissed her,

“Mmm, you taste nice” he murmured as they kissed.

“Mmm, so do you” she murmured back as she brought him down on top of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Fitzy, have you seen Jack?” Sam asked as she stormed into the police station.

“Um, no” Lara answered uneasily,

“Fitzy where is he?” Sam asked getting wound up,

“I don’t know” Lara said getting fed up with her.

“Ok if you don’t know where he is maybe you do know whether or not his with Martha?” she asked afraid of the answer.

“Sam” Lara started,

“That’s all I need to know” Sam said as she exited the Police station, looking for Jack.

“Damn it” Lara cursed under her breathe as she reached for her phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side of the bay Jack and Martha were in a hotel room having a lovely time but unbeknownst to them on the other side of the room was Jacks phone. On silent. Lighting up the phone tried to get the attention of the pair. Unsuccessfully…..

“Yes I would like to know the last place my Joint credit card was used” Sam said as she drove through the rain,

“The Sands hotel?” Sam asked angrily, “Thankyou” Sam sobbed as she angrily through down her phone down on the seat next to her as she continued to drive…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mmm” Martha sighed as Jack covered her in kisses,

“I love you he murmured as he captured her lips,

“I love you too” she sighed as she kissed him back.

As the pair basked in their secret happiness they unknowingly awaited their exposure.

~~

Sam stormed into the ‘Sands’ Lobby

“I need the room number for Jack Holden please” Sam said clearly upset.

“I’m sorry I can’t tell you that, I can give him a ring and tell him you’re here” the receptionist offered picking up the phone, shocked when Sam grabbed her arm.

“Please” Sam said as the lady looked into her eyes,

“I think my husband is up there having an affair” Sam sobbed,

The receptionists face softened,

“I would but….” Sam cut her off,

“Please” Sam begged,

“Ok, here’s the key, room 225” the lady said “Don’t tell anyone I gave this to you” The lady said as Sam took it from her hand.

“Thankyou” Sam said as she rushed to the lift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam walked briskly down the hallway in pursuit of the ‘honeymoon suite’

She finally reached the door; she pushed the card quickly into the slot as she pushed the door open.

“Oh God” Sam sobbed as she raised her hand to her mouth.

“Sam” Jack said shocked as he turned away from Martha, stopping there ‘Activities’,

Sam opened her mouth to speak but couldn’t find the words.

“Sam” Jack yelled as he rose from the bed, a sheet wrapped roughly around his lower half as he watched her run down the hall and get into a lift.

Martha just sat on the bed, a white sheet wrapped around her body as she placed her head in her hands. This wasn’t good.

~~~~~lll+=.....(!!!*PLEASE-REVIEW*!!!).....=+lll~~~~~

Archived