Opposites

Guest Zetti

Everything will be revealed.

Chapter 11

Jack settled in his flea ridden flat and he sighed “oh how things change”

“It didnt have to”

Jack spun around and came face to face with the same person he left the bay to be apart from.

“What are you doing here?”

“I cant bear being apart from you, I need you as a friend.”

“Im sorry but its not that easy, I cant turn off my feelings like a tap”

“Neither can I but I have to”

“I know, all we seem to do is ruin each others life and happiness”

“Listen, come back to the bay. Everybody misses you”

Martha sighed and waited for Jack’s response “No. I cant”

“Please” she begged him

“i cant”

“Why?”

“Because of the moment we shared nearly 9 months ago”

“Its been about 2 years now”

“I know but to me feels like a million years and I am just getting used to us being apart”

Martha’s phone rang. She answered it and said “Yes bring her in”

“I want you to meet someone”

Jack looked perplexed “Who?”

Tasha walked in with a young girl who wasnt much older than a year old. The penny dropped and Jack looked at the girl.

She had Martha’s eyes and his face shape. “Martha, whats going on?”

“A couple of weeks after I left. I found out I was pregnant”

“Why didnt you come back. I would have stood by you”

“My father would kill our baby if I stepped back into the bay, it hurt me to see you hurt.”

“You never returned”

“i returned the night after Lucas left and you were alone in the flat and I was pacing around.”

“I opened the door”

“I ran, I couldnt do it, i couldnt put you in danger”

Tasha put the girl on the floor and she crawled towards Jack. It was ironic but it was almost like she was pushed towards Jack.

Jack smiled and picked her up “Hey baby”

She grinned, Jack held her tight, she had Martha’s smile.

“Come back to the bay please?”

“If I do? What about Tom?”

“We can make it work. I know we can”

Jack was so sure, Martha had shrouded his daughter from him but in some mixed up sense he knew that she did it for the best.

Martha looked deep into his eyes and said “look into her eyes and tell me you dont a future with her.

Jack couldnt do it and so he just looked into Martha’s eyes and said “its going to be hard but I have to stay away”

Martha sighed and just picked her up and walked away. “By the way I called her Kate, after your mum. You can try to forget her but she is your mum reincarnated and not even you want to ruin that”

“I cant, you dont understand”

“Help me to understand then”

“Just go, its easier like this”

“For you, not me”

Martha turned to Tasha and asked her to take Kate and give Jack and herself a few minutes...

Tasha did but she so wanted to know what Martha and Jack were doing or saying. She just smiled. They were meant for each other, they would

Next chapter: Whats Tom’s secret?

Thanks everyone :D I appreciate the comments. Its a really small chapter but will increase hopefully.

Enjoy.

Chapter 12

Tom was sat in a dark palce watching a video, He looked so empty and silent. He couldnt believe he had finally found them.

His family! He hated them for abandoning them, he was going to get his revenge and he would go to any lengths to hurt themHe looked at a photo of his father and two brothers. They were Jack and Lucas with their father Tony.

He was going to start from the bottom and hurt anyone who attempts to get in the way.

He had one good thing in his life, Martha. There was no way he was going to even attempt to lose that.

She meant too much to him for that to happen. She was the light of his life and so was Kate.

He had to rid Kate of the surname Holden and give her a better one. His surname.

The only rational way to do that was to adopt her and that way he had more control over Martha and his future.

Martha sobbed all the way in the car, Kate had fallen asleep. Tasha reproached her and said "dont cry"

"I cant stop. I have lost the 'one'"

"How do you know he was the one for you?"

"When I'm with him. I feel invincible like nothing can hurt me"

"In other words, he is your saviour"

"Pretty much"

Kate stirred just as they reached summer bay. Kate woke up completely and started to cry. Martha heard her cry and it started her off as well.

Tasha smiled. She picked Kate up and took her up to the flat giving Martha a few minutes to herself. She did wonder what Martha said to Jack when she wasnt there..

Martha looked at the necklace into her hand and she smiled "He is with me"

"All I can do is wait but I will get him back in my life"

Martha was so full optimism. She smiled herself and Kate to sleep that night, Tom was at a conference in the city.

She thought it was a bit sudden but he said he would be a few weeks.

Tom wanted to get revenge on his father so he targeted his youngest half brother. Lucas. Lucas was studying english in university.

Tom was young enough to pass for a sophomore so he passed around fliers about a party and posted it on the intranet.

Lucas was in his room with his girlfriend. A freshman like himself called Natalie. He was making out with her when the dull beat of music came through from the dorm opposite to his.

He stopped kissing her and groaned "What the hell"

"Relax. Lets go to it."

"i though we were spending the night together"

"We can enjoy it at the party, come on. We never go to parties"

Lucas raised his eyebrows. "You never want to, you always want to keep in the bedroom."

"Funny"

He laughed. "Fine lets go but you better give me a night you wont regret"

Natalie pounced on him and said seductively "I will"

Next Chapter: Lucas meets Tom.

Comment Please :lol::)

^^ :lol:

I know the feeling when everyything is going wrong.

Another chapter for today I might update tomorrow if I have time..

Chapter 13

Natalie changed herself into the tightest and sexiest clothes that she possesed which always turned Lucas on.

She stared at herself in the mirror. “Tonight is Lucas’s lucky night”

Lucas sneaked up behind her and cockily agreed “It so is”

Natalie and Lucas walked hand in hand towards the party and once they entered were entranced by the music leaving their sense of sensibility behind.

Tom noticed Lucas and he thought “here I go, there is no turning back”

He approached Lucas from behind and ‘accidentally’ shoved him. “Oh sorry! Didnt see you there.”

Lucas just smiled “Relax its ok”

“Sorry are you Lucas?”

“Yes why?”

“I met your sister in law, well your ex sister in law”

“Martha?”

“Yes, she is my new girlfriend”

“Oh, really?”

“yes, i am just visiting friends”

“Nice to meet you, its about time Martha found someone to love other than Jack”

Tom blood boiled at the sound of Jack but managed to conceal it from Lucas and Natalie who he liked in a creepy way.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, she and Jack had a moment before she had to leave and she kept in contact with me to let me know about my niece and to make sure I kept it from Jack” Lucas had no idea why he was saying this a stranger but he felt like he could open up to Tom.

“Really, oh! I knew she was pregnant but I had no idea it was Jack’s” he lied.

“Well, in my opinion, they will always have a connection but maybe in some way it is better to keep them apart”

“Why?”

Man Lucas thought. He asks a lot of questions but he thought nothing of it.

“Well Jack loves her even now but Martha always had to look over her shoulder and that is no basis to have a relationship”

“True”

“Anyways, she is with you and last I spoke to her, she was happy”

Tom smiled, it made him feel a small inkling of guilt but he soon washed that away. He was happy and content with his notion of revenge.

“Well I better mingle” Natalie put in dragging Lucas away from her. She looked at Tom in an uncertain way.

Tom returned a sexy stare which made Natalie shiver, how could she like someone with that amount of passion so soon

“Yes” Tom stated simply knowing he had her. He smiled. His plan was working. Pretty soon Lucas’ Holden’s life was going to be destroyed forever.

Next Chapter: Tom lures Natalie to him in a bid to hurt Lucas.

Comment Please

Warning: Some contents will not be suitable for younger readers

Chapter 14

Natalie was hooked, the dreamy stare he gave her was enough to turn her legs to jelly. She wasnt sure how she could be so in love straightaway.

She wasnt even sure whether it was love or not. It seemed to soon to love but too deep to be lust.

It must have been something in the middle but whatever it was, she liked it. She just felt a pull towards him.

She put the thoughts to one side and concentrated all her energies on Lucas. He was her boyfriend and regardless of how she thought she felt for Tom she did care for him deeply.

Tom watched Natalie. He wanted her. Simple. Getting her was a different matter. He had to be careful not to let Lucas on that he thought his girlfriend was a druggie before he had a chance to penetrate her innocence.

Lucas ended up feeling really drained and collapsing on his bed, Natalie decided to stay on so Lucas used the quiet to fall asleep.

Natalie was curious as to why Tom wanted her when he had Martha who in photos she had seen was outstandingly beautiful.

She watched him retreat back to his room and slid in before he shut the door. He turned smiled and gestured to the bed.

She waved her head in a motion to mean no. He sat down and looked at her enquirely. He poured himself a glass of wine.

"Do you want a glass?"

"Yes, a small one please"

He poured a small glass and handed it to her only for it to be put down again on the dresser.

"Why did you come here Natalie?"

"I have a question to put to you"

"Ask away"

"Why do you want me when you have Martha?"

"What makes you think I want you?"

"Oh come on, the sexy stare and the comeon"

"Its just the way I am"

"The way you are?"

"You know as a sex god"

She laughed out loud "Oh my God, you really have a low opinion of yourself!"

He shrugged "just admit you want me and come on here"

"What about Lucas, in case you havent forgotten he is my boyfriend"

"One night and you may never see me again"

Natalie looked at him and Tom stood up, she felt a bit woozy. He approached and kissed her gently. "If you dont like it, then push me away and thats it, I wont bother with you"

Natalie couldnt tear her eyes away from him and he kissed her again, this time pushing her against the door and she felt his hands rove over the top of her jeans.

She kissed him back passionately, she liked his feel. She pushed him away and retreated. "I will be back, I think I need to have a few moments to myself"

Tom let her go, he knew he would be back. She couldnt keep her eyes off him but to seal the deal, he kissed her on her neck revealing her inner weakness. She groaned in pleasure forgetting her few moments to herself.

She pushed him onto the bed and pulled off his top, she looked at his chest while he caressed her cheek and in one swift motion pulled her top off.

They pushed themselves around the room. Natalie let Tom lay on top of her, he pulled slowly at the waistband of her knickers as she stretched to allow the jeans to pull off more easily.

She lay there as he kissed her on the lips coaxing her lips open leading Natalie to pull on his hair so he pushed his lips deeper and harder as she with her legs pushed away his boxers.

Once they were fully naked, Tom pulled her hair and forced her look at him before he kissed her neck leading down to her breasts.

She out of sheer pleasure dug her nails into his back and scratched him all the way down. He pushed himself inside of her releasing himself slowly to bring them both utmost pleasure.

Next Chapter: Will Lucas find out?

• 2 weeks later...

Lucas woke up to a dawning red sun burning through the curtains to make contact with his sensitive blue eyes. They screamed out for attention and so he had no choice but to open them.

He let the sunlight take over for a few seconds until he turned away from the light and lifted his body out of the bed.

The moment he did that the events of the night before came flooding back, how he had caught his girlfriend with Tom. Tom who was supposed to be Martha’s boyfriend.

He still can’t get the image out of his head. How his life was completely ruined because of him. The future to him the night before was clear but now it wasn’t.

He needed to make sense of it but the booze seems to be clouding his judgement so he go up and jumped into the shower.

Jack sat on the beach after a 10 mile run, since Martha left him there he walked dogs in order to make money to be able to give to Kate when he was ready to be a father. He knew that sounded selfish but it was the only way in his mind that is going to work.

If he couldn’t do it then he would never be able to bring himself to do it. That is to leave the town and reunite with Martha.

He had a girlfriend now and through everything. They were steady. It was more than he had ever known in a long time.

She knew he had a daughter but wasn’t ready to go back and she respected that.

Sorry its so short.

Next chapter will be the last one :D

“This is a story of ages. The past is the past; this is the story of a death and a new life. This is something that I can’t change but nor can you. The things you desperately want to change are the exact things that you cannot change. This is my future and if you accept it can be yours”

Lucas finished speaking, his face was red with embarrassment as he looked up to see so many faces literally in awe of his writing, he had such a big talent and he didn’t even know it.

The story was that Natasha had killed herself from hurting Lucas and she couldn’t go on seeing his face every day. Tom went on the run and Jack eventually caught up with him.

He knew from the story that he had finally let the past go and move on. Tom had disappeared. Jack had a relationship with his daughter and Martha was single and happy.

Jack woke up that morning to see Kate laying next to him, sleeping so peacefully that he was scared to move her.

Martha walked in and picked her up, “it’s a bit too early for her” she explained

“Yes, it is”

“I will just put her in her room”

“Leave her here”

“Are you sure? Because she can’t get used to this room, she needs her bed”

The truth was Martha felt jealous that Kate slept there as to her it felt like Kate loved her Dad more than her mum.

“Tonight I will make sure she sleeps in her room” Jack smiled as Martha lay her down again and put the blanket over her.

Jack got up and headed towards the bathroom, he enjoyed having his family live with him even though Martha wasn’t his girlfriend.

He didn’t think he was ready to be with her again, they split up for selfish reasons as they couldn’t cope with each other and it wasn’t that much different now then it was before.

“Lucas is coming down tonight to talk to us.” Jack said as he walked out of the bathroom

“Do you know why?”

“No”

“Well he needs us” Martha stated

“I will look after him as I know you will”

“Of course, he is family”

“Yes he is and I love him just as much as I love Kate”

Martha decided to bite the bullet and burst out “I love you Jack, I have never stopped” the words just leapt out of her mouth, “all the mistakes we made last time don’t matter as we have Kate and it has made us closer together.”

“Dont say that, I cant do it again. Its too hard”

“It is not, I just want you”

“You deserve to be happy but I can’t give you that”

“I just want you”

Jack looked at her and as hard as it was walked away from her. Her revelation just wasn’t what he wanted. He wanted to be happy but he wasn’t sure that Martha wanted that as well.

Lucas looked out on the scenery that passed him by, the sun was rising and it looked beautiful. He had learnt so much since leaving Summer Bay.

He knew that his life had begun not ended. His main aim is to be happy and help others find each other.

Namely Jack and Martha, they have spent so long loving each other but are too stubborn to admit it. They needed their head banging together.

Fortunately for Lucas, Jack had found something positive within him to be with Martha and overcome his fear.

He found Kate. They together had a child who was half his and half Martha but completely herself as well.

Lucas arrived at the house to see Kate sitting on the sofa while he could hear Jack and Martha ‘at it’ somewhere else.

He put his finger to his lips and whispered “shall I get you a burger?”

“Uncle Lucas! Yes please” she pouted as she ran to get her jacket.

Lucas wrote a letter to let them know where he and Kate had gone

The end..

Comments

Archived