Who is the funniest drunk?

Guest margravine_l

Which character is the funniest drunk?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tie between Jazz and Martha, with Jazz winning. I remember her drunk at the bar when Alf was cleaning up and she was going on about her dating woes; "I've fallen for scumbags, sleazebags, handbags". Nothing can beat that line. So funny. Oh, and the way she acted at a party which I can't remember what it was for - but it was about her going on about the food tasted disgusting, and Leah who made the food was next to her when she said it. What was that occasion, anyone know? Then there is her outburst at Melody's mother at Martha and Jack's engagement party and she slapped Melody's mum. But I cann't stop laughing at this;

I've fallen for scumbags, sleazebags, handbags...". :lol::lol:

• 3 months later...

Mattie her facial expression after (I think) the drew's beach bash. It was hilarous :D

Ah yes , that was the funniest thing ever!

It was at the diner , and Irene's there and Mattie is all like "hiiii" in really drunk voice and funny facial expressions :lol:

Leah at her 30th birthday was hilarious dancing on the tables and everything. And Charlie after Roman broke up with her

"dude that is a nice shirt, it doesn't suit you but it's a REALLY nice shirt"

"because I'm young....and I'm GORGEOUS and I'm going to find someone who's completely in love with..." *falls over*

If I was being mean, I might point out that this is an unfair fight as Jodi Gordon is apparently quite well practiced at being a drunk. Luckily I'm not that mean though. I vote for Jazz.

Except for the fact that being drunk and acting drunk is 2 completely different things :)

Archived