Packed to the Rafters

Guest Dan F

I know! I saw the ratings this morning... This show is on fire, gaining more viewers then its premire :P

There were a few good things in yesterday's episode. Loved the cricket match and the whole "affair" story... Also the line, "my dad reckons only two girls has seen his penis... I wonder who the other one is," to the nurse... :lol:

I felt a little uncomfortable watching the show with my parents though haha... Just too many stories that I was relating to with them :lol:

Was a good ep overall... I probably haven't looked forward to an episode of any Australian show since Always Greener (minus H&A of course :P ) It'll probably become my new fav show haha.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the way Dave spoke to Ted and said that he would do the same thing if anything happened to Julie. It was just the right thing to say and I think I love Dave now. I feel sure that this is one of those shows that is just going to get better and better as the weeks go by and as we get to know and love the characters more and more.

The cricket match and the guy getting hit in testicles was hilarious. I should not have laughed but I did.It was classic.

The whole thing was beautifully put together. I loved it and I bet the ratings stay around the 2 million mark. It's going to give Home and Away a run for its money at the Logies at this rate.

I know! I saw the ratings this morning... This show is on fire, gaining more viewers then its premire :P

There were a few good things in yesterday's episode. Loved the cricket match and the whole "affair" story... Also the line, "my dad reckons only two girls has seen his penis... I wonder who the other one is," to the nurse... :lol:

I felt a little uncomfortable watching the show with my parents though haha... Just too many stories that I was relating to with them :lol:

Was a good ep overall... I probably haven't looked forward to an episode of any Australian show since Always Greener (minus H&A of course :P ) It'll probably become my new fav show haha.

I agree, I really like it. Carbo makes me laugh.

:lol:

I always thought he reminded me of that guy from Blue Water High.

Anyway, another good episode I thought. What's the nurses name? I keep forgetting... Anyway, I think she's a lesbian.

Next week looks really good but... From the looks of it, it looks like the Grandma died at the wedding :(

Anyway, I think she's a lesbian.

I agree. She'll probably end up getting with the sister.

Next week looks really good but... From the looks of it, it looks like the Grandma died at the wedding :(

Good guess. A dramatic death at a wedding - it's officially a soap!

Archived