Will They Ever Be?

Guest matticus01

Chapter 30

As they walked hand in hand into the reception, Martha felt, somewhat happy, cheerful and felt like a huge baggage had been taken from her and she knew exactly why. Because Jack convinced her to go to the funeral, because she actually chose to stand up and talk about the person she was today and it was thanks to her foster parents and because she finally had realized what she wanted to do with her life once she left school.

“Jack?” Martha asked as they walked into the surf club.

“Yeah baby?” Jack replied as they stood at the door, waiting for everyone else to arrive to greet them.

“I want to become a guidance counselor. I want to help kids get through the things that I have been through...what I have faced and I want you to be a part of that.” Martha replied as a smile appeared on Jack's face, going from ear to ear. Jack wrapped his arms around Martha's waist and lifted her up, spinning her around as he did so she kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck. When Martha's legs were safely back on the ground they looked into each other's eyes both speaking the same words at exactly the same time.

'I love you!'

Beth, Matilda, Lucas and Tony all went back to Beth's house before going to the reception at the surf club.

As Beth entered the house with Matilda's Jacket in her hand. She walked into Matilda's room to sit her jacket on her daughter's bed and thats when she saw it. The rubber sitting in the open trash can beside Matilda's bed.

“Oh my...' Beth said as anger suddenly rushed through her body. Storming out to the car where Lucas, Tony and Matilda were waiting she got in the car, slammed the door and started screaming.

“How dare you! You are only 15 years old and you are already sleeping with my daughter, my little girl!” she screamed as Matilda butted in.

“Mum, you have no right...'

“Matilda dont you tell me that I have no right...I am your mother..'

'Yes my mother but you have no right having a go at Luc. We talked about this and we were both ready...'

'Ready you dont know the meaning of the word...'

'Ok I think we should sit down and talk about this!” Tony yelled over the top of the both of them.

“Oh forget it, mum's not even worth talking to when she's like this...I'll walk to the reception, coming Luc?” Matilda asked getting out of the car, slamming the door shut behind her with Lucas following in tow.

Martha had just said hello to an old friend of the family's when someone walked through the door, two people actually and she was surprised to see them as Jack was.

“Ranya and my counselor...what are you doing here?” she asked as Jack turned around from the food stand and saw Sam. Suddenly the memories came flooding back in one big hit and as Sam looked him in the eye's she new what was going through his head straight away.

“We came to offer you our condolences and I was hoping to talk to you!” Ranya replied as Sam kept staring back at Jack, the horror flooding his eyes, the hurt that Sam was making him start to feel again, the pain that started flooding his body. Jack finally plucked up the courage to walk over to Martha.

“What's going on?” Jack asked as he wrapped his arm's around Martha.

“Oh Ranya and Sam came to pay there respect's!” Martha replied as Ranya nodded and smiled but Sam just kept her gaze on Jack.

“I'm just going to get a drink!” Sam finally replied walking past them both. Jack walked over to the table where she was standing so Ranya and Martha could talk and stood next to Sam, not facing her but picking up a glass and starting to talk.

“What are you doing back here? After what you did I should run you out of the bay!” Jack said, keeping his voice low.

“Jack I dont want things to be like this...'

“Like what Sam, I hate your guts after what you did and you expect me not to do anything about it. I want you gone, I want you out of my life and I dont care how you go about it but if you do anything to come between me and Martha, anything like last time your going to regret it!” Jack replied before walking off leaving Sam shocked, angry and upset.

Review...what is the shocking past between jack and sam? jack and martha go to the city for the day...what goes on? Sam starts phase one of her plan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally another chapter for you guys...sorry it took so long but i had no inspiration to write but now i have so here it is and hope you like it....4 more chapters to go

Chapter 31

Sam sat at her desk in the hospital waiting for her first session with Martha. As she waited she looked at the photo of Jack and let the memories come rushing back to her.

'No I dont want to, get off me, get off I dont want you I dont love you!'

'Shut up and stay still before I knock you out'

'No please dont, just let me go please!'

Sam came back to reality as a knock came on her door.

“Come in!” she yelled out as the door opened and Martha walked in, closing it behind her.

“Martha, take a seat!” Sam said pointing to the chair on the other side of her desk

“I dont see why I need to be here!” Martha replied as she sat her bag down on the ground in front of her.

“Martha, you tried to kill yourself and then someone tried to kill you, I think you need to have a couple of sessions at least!” Sam replied as she pulled out Martha's file and read a little before raising an eyebrow.

“What?” Martha asked as Sam looked up at her.

“According to your report all this started when you and Jack Holden first appeared to have...feelings...for each other!” Sam replied as Martha's eyes widened.

“No, none of this was Jack's fault. I've had problems way before I came to the bay I guess I wasn't handling it as well as I thought I was.” Martha replied as Sam looked at her.

“So how would you explain your relationship with Jack?” Sam asked as Martha looked at her, finding it very odd for a counselor to be taking so much about her boyfriend.

“Not that it's any of your business but Jack and I love each other and we dont care what other people think as long as we have each other that's all that matters. Actually what I want to know is what were you doing ringing my boyfriend the other day, every time I see him look at you I see hurt and anger in his eyes. You two know each other and something happened that still hurts him to this day so if you want to question my relationship with my own boyfriend then I'm going to promise you. I'm going to find out what happened between you two and then if it's something you did, your going to regret it!” Martha finished off, anger boiling in her eyes and the fire of passion and strive overtook her. As she got to her feet, she picked up her bag and took one more look at Sam before leaving, slamming the door shut behind her.

Sam sat there looking shocked.

“The last one never had that much bite in her. This is going to be harder than I thought!” she said to herself as she rested her head in her hands.

Jack sat in Martha's apartment where he spent most of his time these days waiting for Martha to come home because he had a surprise planned for her for today. As he waited he thought about what Sam was saying to Martha because he knew Sam too well for her not to meddle in his relationships...it was in her nature, a liar, a manipulator and a...

“Baby I'm home!” Martha said as she walked through the door which bought Jack back to reality.

“Oh good because now were leaving!” Jack said as he got to his feet, took Martha's hand and led her back out the door.

“Jack, where are we going?” she asked, looking confused.

“It's a surprise...now close your eyes!” he said as Martha smiled and slowly closed her eyes, opening an eye an inch just as Jack looked at her.

“Close 'em!” Jack said again as Martha giggled and closed them tight.

“Jack where are we going?” she asked as Jack led her down the stairs.

As they got to the bottom of the stairs he stopped Martha and smiled.

“Ok, open!” he said as Martha opened her eyes to find a pure white, stretch limo with tinted windows and a tall, Caucasion, blonde haired male waiting with the door open.

“Oh my god Jack!” Martha said as a smile appears from ear to ear.

“Get in baby, your gunna have a day you will never forget!” he replied as Martha smiled, turning and wrapping her arms around him and planting kisses all over his face, finally, resting on his lips before getting into the limosine, Jack following.

Sam was in her hotel looking at the photo's on her wall.

As she looked at each photo she saw one specific photo of Jack and Martha walking along the beach, hand in hand and as she looked at another she saw Jack and Martha play fighting in the ocean on the beach, trying to tackle each other into the water first. Jack had his arms around Martha and she was partially backed over, one foot in the air, both arms were trying to keep herself held up and her head was tipped back and slightly to the right with a grin from ear to ear looking at Jack.

Cutting out a photo she put some glue on the back of it and stuck it on top or Martha's head. Smiling to the now curly, red haired girl in Jack's arms, along with the rest of the pictures on the wall which had been replaced with a picture of Sam, instead of Martha.

“You will be mine, once again Jack Holden!” she said before turning away from the pictures.

Review...Sam puts her plan into action...Jack tells Martha about his and Sam's shocking past and Rachel makes a shocking discovery

Chapter 32

As they sat in the limousine, Martha ly down on Jack's lap, her eyes closed while Jack stroked his fingers through her beautiful brown hair.

“Jack!” Martha whispered rolling onto her back and looking up at Jack.

“Yeah baby!” Jack replied softly still stroking his fingers through her hair.

“When I went to see Sam today, she tried telling me you were the cause of my problems!” Martha said as Jack suddenly had angry daggers in his eyes.

“God she's doing it again!” he said as Martha looked worriedly at him.

“Doing what again? Jack how do you know her?” Martha asked sitting up and looking at him.

“When Ranya and I first broke up it was hard on me. One night I got blind drunk and Sam was with me and a bunch of mates, she was our designated driver. After she dropped all the boys home we drove back to my place coz she was stayin the night...' Jack's voice trailed off as swallowed. Martha took his hand and held it tightly.

“Its ok!” she whispered. “you can tell me!”

Jack nodded and went on.

“When we got inside she put me to bed. I woke up...i woke up at three in the morning to find her r...raping me!” Jack's voice trailed off again as Martha's eyes widened.

“She...oh my god Jack!” Martha said as she took Jack into a hug and held him while he sobbed. After a while pulling back.

“Jack, this is...this is huge!” Martha said as Jack nodded.

“But thats not all of it. Six months later I saw her walking down the street...pregnant. By that time Ranya and I were back together and when Ranya asked her about it she just said she slept with some guy 6 months ago but didnt give out a name.

“So she was pregnant with...' Martha's voice trailed off.

“So she made everyone believe it was my kid, I broke up with Ranya when she found out the truth and for a whole year she made everyone believe it was my kid, but in the end confessed that it was my ex best mates. We ended up moving to the bay, a month later Ranya followed with her parents, made up some story about her being bashed by these bikey boys but hit herself multiple times. Ever since then we have been on and off, until I fell in love with you!” Jack replied as Martha looked stunned, shocked, hurt and angry all at the same time.

“You are the only person who I have willingly told!” Jack replied as Martha lent in and kissed his cheek.

“I love you Jack Holden, no matter the dark past you have!” Martha replied as Jack smiled.

“And I love you too” Jack replied as they met each others lips again.

Later that night Jack and Martha stayed in a hotel in the city that Jack had booked prior to there arrival, the entrance was an enchanted garden filled with roses, red and white, lavender and tall bushes that protected the windows from any one wanting to be a peeping Tom. Jack led Martha up the path way, he eyes glistening around the path's leading in every direction, if she looked one way there was a swinging chair, in another direction a small maze and in another direction a small tower, lit up by white fairy lights and candles and green moss covering it making it look like something out of a fairy tale.

As they checked into there room, Jack walked into the bathroom as Martha walked into the bedroom to find a beautiful white, halter dress with thrills going from her hips down to the bottom of the dress.

“Jack, what's the dress for?” she yells out as Jack walks into the bedroom.

“It's a surprise, now try it on and there are a pair of shoes beside the bed for you to wear.

“I'm going to give you a night you will never forget!”

Sam sat on her bed looking at the number in her phone and then pressed dial.

It rang twice before someone answered.

“Hello” came the female voice on the other end.

“Ranya it's Sam. Martha threatened me today and someone just threw a rock through my window with a note attached to it.

“What does it say?” Ranya asked from the other end.

“Stay away from Jack or your going to pay!” Sam said in a shaky voice.

“Ok stay inside, call the cops and I'll be there in 10!” Ranya said hanging up the phone.

Sam sat the phone down and picked up the rock with the note attached to it. As she walked outside she looked around swiftly before pelting the rock, smashing her hotel window. As she ran back inside she screamed so loudly that within five minutes the manager had come to her rescue along with a tall, dark, handsome Italian guy.

She had already called the police and now everything was going according to plan.

Rachel sat in her office looking at a file. She had to be the one to do the check's on the new staff and as she looked as Sam's file she saw something that shocked her so badly that she dialed Tony's number.

'Hello' Came Tony's voice.

“Hi Tony it's Rachel. Listen there's something you need to see, can you be here in 20 minutes?” she asked as Tony sounded a little worried.

'Yeah sure!' Tony replied before hanging up the phone. Not only had it stated about the shocking past between Jack and Sam but also the shocking secret about Sam trying to kill Jack.

Review...The police question Martha...Rachel and Tony start digging into Sam's life and a prophecy will be told leaving more than one life in shock

WARNING...May contain sexual content, not suitable for younger veiwers...READ OF YOUR OWN ACCORD

Chapter 33

Martha's P.O.V

As I ly in bed the next morning I remembered the previous nights events. Jack had taken me to Le Veeshwa Restaurant and ordered the most expensive food, completely spoiled me to death and then paid for the lot. When I questioned him about it afterwards he said he had been planning it for a while and had time to save which I found very sweet. Then he took me dancing at Madame Millian's Dancing Which was an hour away from the restaurant where he took me. Jack showed me up though because he had learnt to dance like a true gentleman back in the older days where the man would always lead the woman. I felt like a princess and then we took a boat tour around the city and even went under the Sydney harbor bridge and past the opera house. Jack took so many photo's of me and then he had even paid a professional photographer to take our photo's. As I ly there I remembered that he got the limousine driver to take us back to the hotel and then we dance under the star's with just a violin playing in the background.

I smiled and looked back over at Jack who was still sleeping peacefully. His brown hair sticking to the pillow and his little snoring noises only just loud enough for me to hear. Jack was right when he told me last night he was going to give me a night I was going to remember but the best part was the fact that Jack and I finally made it to the next level in our relationship because we were both ready to sleep with each other.

I laid there with just the white sheet covering my naked body and as I lent over to pick up my mobile and turn it on I felt a hand hover between my legs. I smiled and forgot about the phone and realized Jack was awake and by the looks of the pointy sheet he was, some what aroused, excited as the girly term was passed around Summer Bay High these day's.

Jack's P.O.V

I ran my hand between Martha's legs to let her know I was awake. She was reaching for something, most likely her mobile but stopped and turned back my way. Martha and I had the best night last night and it ended with us making love to each other. I knew that I was ready but I didnt know if she was but in the end we were both ready to make that next giant leap in our relationship. Martha looked at me, a smile on her face.

“Morning sleepy!” she said as I grinned, feeling more aroused, in love and excited every second I looked at that beautiful face.

“Morning!” I replied still running my hand up between her thigh's.

She giggled and rolled on top of me. Kissing me passionately making me more excited and she knew because I got harder and her mouth dropped open but turned to a grin soon after.

“Do you like that?” she teased now going to kiss me again but pulling back.

“Awwwww baby dont tease!” I pleaded as she giggled and went and done it again.

“Right!” I yelled as I tickled her and watched her roll off me in a fit of laughter. I rolled over on top of her and a grin appeared across my face, as well as her's.

She wrapped her legs around me, just below my bottom and wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. I kissed her passionately before she spread her legs, once again letting me jet my way into her, to explore her soul once more. I took it easy gliding my way in and she gasped a little before relaxing, letting me move as I lent down and kissed her once again.

Rachel and Tony had tried calling Jack multiple times throughout the night and once they couldn't get hold of him tried Martha but failing to get through to her either.

“Well at least we know that they are together!” Rachel said as Tony sat in her office, looking more worried by the hour.

“Yes but where?” Tony asked getting from the chair and pacing back and forth.

“I dont know...' was all Rachel got out before there was a knock at the door.

“Jack!” Tony yelled as the door opened and two officers were standing there.

“No sorry. Dr Armstrong I am Constable Mcgrath and this is Constable Fitzgerald. We were hoping you would know where a Martha MacKenzie is?” he asked as the two Constable's entered the room.

“Well I'm afraid I cant help you Constable. Mr Holden and I have tried both Jack and Martha and both phones are turned off. May I ask why you are looking for her?”

“Samantha Tolhurst's hotel room window was smashed last night with a rock which also held a note saying 'Stay away from Jack or you are going to pay' and we also got told that earlier that day Martha MacKenzie threatened Sam to stay away from Jack or else!” Constable McGrath replied as Rachel sat in her seat.

“She must have found out about Sam's past if she threatened her!” Rachel said as she looked at Tony who nodded.

“Excuse me?” Constable McGrath asked looking at Rachel who pointed to a seat for the Constable to sit down.

“Sam Tolhurst is Martha MacKenzie's counselor. Martha must have found out about the past in what Sam did to Jack four years ago!” Rachel explained as McGrath looked a little confused.

“What past?” he asked looking from Rachel to Tony.

“Four years ago Samantha Tolhurst raped my son and then claimed to be pregnant to him six months later, another six month's after that she revealed to my son that that same night she slept with his ex best mate and it was actually not his baby, then when my son was admitted to hospital she was working and tried to kill him by overdosing him on morphine!” Tony explained as McGrath took in every detail.

“So Martha found out about this and threw the rock through her window!” McGrath explained as Rachel looked on, suddenly it hit her.

“How big was this rock?” she asked as McGrath pulled out photo's of the size of the rock with the note attached to it.

“No I'm sorry but Martha recently came out of hospital for trying to commit suicide by slitting her wrists and then was almost killed because someone severely cut her stomach. Martha does not have the strength yet to even attempt to throw something this big because a) it was clot up her veins again and b) it would pop open her stitches on her stomach so your looking for the wrong girl Constable!” Rachel explained as this new evidence shocked everyone in the room.

“Well we still need to question Miss MacKenzie even after what you told us!” the Constable replied getting up from his chair and exiting the room, along with Constable Fitzgerald.

Sally was walking along outside the Surf Club when she saw a lady with a white ball, her hands hovering over it as she looked deeply into it. Sally recognized it immediately as a crystal ball and the woman was what you would call a gypsy.

Sally loved this kind of stuff so walked over to the lady who swiftly challenged her to take a seat. Sally sat down and the lady took her hands, closed her eyes and sat silently for a couples of minutes before releasing Sally's hands and running her hands around the crystal ball, in every direction before looking swiftly at Sally.

“You have a foster daughter, someone starting with M?” she asked.

“Yes, Martha!” Sally replied.

“A tragic death has emptied her heart recently, a boy has achieved her love recently but he has a dark past, something someone in this town has done to him but in time he will get over that because Martha has achieved his love, there soul is one and there destiny is short. Three new lives will bring them happiness but one short trip will cause heartache. Her future is nearing. A dream job is just around the corner and with all this, she will love again but her love belongs to not only him, but three more who enter her life!”

Sally looked shocked at this. Getting to her feet she couldn't believe what that woman had just said. Sally walked briskly back to the Caravan Park to tell Alf what she had just heard.

Jack and Martha had only been back in town five minutes before the police haled them both down to the station. They were questioning Martha about the incident with the rock and were questioning Jack about his past with Sam.

“I swear I didn't throw that rock, I can only just hold a cup, knife or fork or a plate> let's not start about brushing my hair!” Martha replied as the police kept hurling questions at her.

“Do you know about the past between Jack Holden and Samantha Tolhurst?” the Constable asked sitting across from her.

“Yes, Jack told me on the way to the city last night!” Martha replied as she sat back in the chair once again.

“We are sorry about all these questions Martha but we have to rule you out, once we get the results back from the prints on the rock and note then everything will be sorted out!”

“It's ok!” Martha replied, starting to get impatient at this stage.

“Constable McGrath, the result's for the finger prints on the note and the rock!” Constable Fitzgerald said as she walked through the door with a folder in her hand.

Review...what does the prophecy mean?...the truth is finally uncovered and Tasha has her final treatment...coming soon on will they ever be

Chapter 34

Martha's P.O.V

I sat there waiting for my name for some reason to be read out, I guess for a second, just for a second I believed I could have and would have done this but going back on last night I remembered that I couldn't have done it, I was innocent.

After a couple of Minutes, McGrath got to his feet and walked out, leaving just me and my horrid thoughts scrambling up my brain, sizzling every brain cell for any possible answer of what was really going on. After running my hands through my hair McGrath re-appeared through the door and sat down.

“Your fingerprint's were not on that rock or on the piece of paper!” he said to me casually as my brain became overworked from all the possible answers running through my head at full speed, like doing 240 K down the high way in a 100 K zone, knowing you were going to die but not slowing down either way.

“Then whose fingerprints were on it?” I finally managed to ask as McGrath looked at me intensely.

“Samantha Tolhurst!” was all McGrath replied as my hands started shaking uncontrollably. I could feel my heart starting to race like I had just ran a 100 m sprint and won because I had ran so fast and thats when it hit me...I was having a panic attack!

“Get Jack, get Jack!” I screamed as my breathing became heavy and my vision blurred.

McGrath got to his feet and ran out of the room just as I fell on the floor and by the time he returned with Jack I was in the corner of the room, I couldnt see because my vision was all blurry and my chest felt like my heart had been ripped out. My stomach was starting to hurt where my stitches were and I felt Jack lean down next to me.

“Calm down baby, it's ok I'm here now, I'll always be here, calm down Martha!” Jack kept repeating these words softly, caringly, lovingly to me and I finally started to calm myself down. My stomach stopped hurting so much and my chest went back to normal, along with my breathing and my eye sight.

“Hey, you back with us!” he said softly to me, putting his hand on my cheek.

I took Jack into a hug and didn't want to let go, I felt so safe, so protected, so loved when I was anywhere near Jack and it made me happy because I was going to feel this way forever.

Jack helped me to my feet just as Constable Fitzgerald walked through the door with a piece of paper.

“Ahhh sir, there's something you need to see!” she said as she handed the piece of paper to McGrath with Jack and I watching on suspiciously.

“What is it?” Jack asked after a minute of complete silence.

McGrath looked at us before speaking.

“Samantha Tolhurst 3 weeks ago, escaped from a mental institutaton in the city just an hour after a phone call from Ranya Renolds. She said she has to be with Jack before knocking a guard out and stealing a car!” McGrath replied as he looked back at Jack and I, the shock evident on all of our faces.

Sam sat in her hotel room looking over all the pictures once again. She was just about to pick up her mobile when it rang.

“Hello!” she said plonking down on the bed.

“Sam it's Ranya, the cops just called, there on there way to get you, they said something about you escaping from that place in the city and the fingerprints on the rock and the note were your's. Sam whats going on?”

Sam hesitated for a minute before hanging up. Running around the room she pulled out her suitcase, ran over to her draws and pulled out everything of her draws, throwing them in her suitcase before running over to her shirine and pulling every picture she had taking off and also throwing them in her suitcase. Zipping up her suitcase she picked it up and ran out the door, throwing the case in the back seat of a beat up old blue ford before jumping in the drivers sat and starting the engine.

Just as she put her car into gear a police car drove through the car park behind her, putting the accelerator down she sped off out the exit and down the street, she could hear siren's behind her which meant there must have been another couple of police car's behind her. As she sped down the road she saw she was 20 meter's away from the last set of traffic lights before it became a high way. As she neared closer she had a green light and as she neared the siren's became softer and softer. As she put her foot down harder she was 5 meter's away from making it just as the light went orange. As she slammed on her brakes the light went red and as she went through the light it was in a split second she she turned her head. A red car had come straight at her, also slamming on it's brakes but as she looked on there car's collided, the red car and it's bonnet connecting with her car door, instantly pushing her car door inwards, pushing her from one side of the car, crushing her between two solid parts of metal. As she looked around and took her final breath's, she could see people getting out of there car's and running over to her to see if she was ok, she could hear siren's getting so close that it hurt her ears, her whole body ached of crushing metal breaking her bones, getting tighter, cutting her from her life and she finally closed her eyes and let her life slip away from her.

Six Months Later

Jack, Kim, Tasha, Aden, Robbie, Ranya and the rest of the year twelve's graduated along with me, Tasha was in remission from cancer and Matilda and Lucas became so close that Lucas moved in with Matilda, but the best part was the night Jack proposed to me. It was the night of our graduation party.

“The music blared as everyone was dancing having a great time and celebrating the end of school. We were all at my flat because Jack practically lived there now.

“Turn the music down!” Jack yelled to Kim as he made his over to the music and turned it down. Everyone turned to look at me as Jack made his over to me.

Kneeling down on one knee Jack pulled a ring from his pocket.

“Oh my...' I started to say as Jack took my hand.

“Will you marry me?”

Final Chapter...5 years pass...what has happened, what will happen

Well here it is guys, the final chapter for this fan fiction... i hope you like it, i hope you enjoyed it and i hope you read my new fic i have started

Chapter 35

Five years later

“Girls, Lilly Anne, Jacinta Marie, are you ready for school?” I asked as my two beautiful twin girls came running into the lounge room with the school uniform's on, both there hair in pony tail's and both with there cinderella back pack's on.

“Ready mummy!” both girls screamed in excitement.

“Jack!” I yelled looking back towards the bedrooms.

I watched as a little boy walked out in dark gray shorts and a light gray top, holding a batman back pack in his hands.

“Oh sweetheart you look wonderful, all of you look beautiful.” I said as I held my arms out and let all my kids come to me. I took them into a hug, feeling so emotional that this day had arrived so soon.

“Will you marry me?” Jack asked bent down on one knee, the suspense evident in his face and everyone else's around.

Martha covered her face with her hands, her eyes widening and looking at Jack she new the answer straight away and didn't have to even think about it.

The words came out of her mouth so smoothly that she repeated it three times and watched Jack jump to his feet and swing her around in circles.

Three months later they were married in a beautiful ceremony on the beach. Martha wearing a beautiful long white dress, the exact same dress that she wore that night Jack took her to the city, the first night Jack and Martha made love to each other. Everyone they both loved was there, Tash and Robbie were engaged to become married, Matilda and Lucas were so in love that they were already talking about there future together, Sally and Alf were stunned because I had never been this happy with someone in my life and Ranya...well Ranya finally came to the good side and surprisingly got together with Kim and yes...they both came to our wedding.

I also got my dream job as a guidance counselor at the Summer Bay high school helping out troubled kids who were going through the same thing that I had went through which to me was the best thing that had happened since Jack and I but had to leave three month's later due to me being pregnant. When I announced it to Jack he was so happy that he rang everyone and had a party that night to break the news.

Nine month's later our daughter Jacinta Maire Holden came into the world and a couple of minutes later, much to our surprise so did Lilly Anne Holden. They were our bundles of joy, Lilly looked so much like Jack and Jacinta was like me. As they grew up we saw how much our girls were like us, both girls had a sweet but stubborn personality to them, both loved to play jokes on each other and both never admitted stuff when we asked them about it but we loved them.

I eventually went back to work, but only to be casual and Jack became a police officer but made sure he was home in time to have dinner with the family and refused to work weekends because he wanted to spend time with the family which suited me fine.

Two years after that I fell pregnant again and Jack and I found out we were having a little boy. Seven month's into my pregnancy Jack was late home from work and I was starting to worry, even though it wasn't healthy for the baby I was worrying, I had already put the girls down to bed when there was a knock at the door. I smiled.

“Forgot your key's again!” I yelled walking to the front door and opening it, expecting to see Jack there but instead it was Head of Police and another Constable.

The news that followed broke my heart.

“Jack was killed in a shooting!”

“Killed in a shooting”

“Shooting”

“Shooting”

“Shooting”

Three month's later I burried my beloved husband, heavily pregnant at nine month's and was due to give birth any day now.

What I wasn't expecting was for me to go into labor the same day as I burried Jack.

Fifteen hours I was in labor and then finally I gave birth to my son, my beautiful baby boy...Jack Anthony Holden.

I watched my three kids grow up and look more and more like Jack every day and I thank god every day that I met Jack Holden and fell in love with him.

“Mummy!” Lilly said as I pulled back and smiled.

“Yes darling!” I said as I put the back pack's over each of my kids shoulders.

“Were you and daddy happy?” she asked as I fixed up Jack's collar. I turned each of my kids around and smiled.

“Yes baby, I thank god every day that Your dad gave me you three wonderful, gorgeous children. Your dad and I had something special and I love him very much!” I explained as Tony walked through the door followed by the now engaged Matilda and Lucas, the married Tasha and Robbie and a heavily pregnant Ranya with Kim in tow.

“hey guys just in time!” I said getting to my feet, Lilly, Jacinta and Jack, standing in front of me.

“Oh my look at you three all ready for your first day back to school!” Tony said as they all ran and gave there grandad a hug.

You see...Jack my be gone but I have the best present in the world. I have a loving family, wonderful friends and three beautiful children to call my own and as I looked at the photo two photo's on the wall I felt like I was the luckiest person in the world...

The end

Comments.

Archived