The Scruffy Appreciation Thread

Guest DinerLandlord

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Since you bump the thread... what DID happen to Scruffy? Did Michael just leave town forever with Annie's dog :blink:?

yeah, i've been wondering that myself? im a uk viwer and michael just left (sob!) but he definitely didn't have scruffy with him, in fact there was no sign of scruffy from the moment that martha woke up and (surprise surprise!) she was back in the bay. michael also didn't take him to annie, don't think he left the flat from when they came back to when he left for good the next day (even more sob!) otherwise people would have know they were back before the wedding.

has it really not shown him since they were on the road? mystery....................

He must have. What a bloody plot-hole! Annie loved Scruffy so much, and Michael is still her leal guardian until 2009 at least, I can't believe they've just been forgotten.

why is he her guardian 'til 2009? how old is geoff? when is he supposed to 'take over'? and how old is annie supposed to be?

He must have. What a bloody plot-hole! Annie loved Scruffy so much, and Michael is still her leal guardian until 2009 at least, I can't believe they've just been forgotten.

why is he her guardian 'til 2009? how old is geoff? when is he supposed to 'take over'? and how old is annie supposed to be?

Geoff won't be 18 until April 2009, so Michael will be her guardian until then.

aww :(

Scruffy R.I.P

I thought the dog was actually dead for a minute! :(

I miss Scruffy. I don't see why he couldn't live at Irene's house. I'm sure after going on a road trip in that little car (and possibly still living in it), he wouldn't sneeze at Irene's backyard.

Archived