The Scruffy Appreciation Thread

Guest DinerLandlord

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kirst has got it worked out!! SCRUFFY'S THE HOSPITAL STALKER!!!!! :o

In conjunction with my weredog/animagus/supernatural theory... because he wasn't harmed by Jack's car... it all makes perfect sense!! :o

And the motive...? Um... the hospital staff failed to save Bruce? Martha distracts Michael's attention from Scruffy??

It's all falling into place :mellow:

Aha, the plot thickens, but do you suppose Scruffy is being controlled by an evil master? Perhaps Bruce from beyond the grave? Or Sam? Maybe she watches over Summer Bay through a large crystal ball, and whenever she sees a potential victim in a vulnerable position she unleashes Scruffy afrom his cage, and sends him to attack while cackling and screeching "Fly my pretty, Fly!!!"

I've actually been thinking she's a succubus for quite some time, so either way, she's demonic. I think Rev. Hall is the mastermind though, and Scruffy and Sam are his unholy servents of evil. And for some reason, they want Jack... I can't imagine why. Perhaps it has something to do with Lucas... and Geoff... oooh! I've got it!! Rev. Hall wants to get Lucas and Geoff together so that he can marry them in an unexpected twist of religious fanaticism, claiming that they are two pure souls who need to be bound together under the eyes of God... but he secretly knows that by marrying two males on Australian soil (especially when one has had the premarital sex) he will unleash Hell on earth! (Why else would the government refuse to allow it?) And Jack is the only one who would be stubborn enough to oppose it, so Sam has been sent to distract him by sucking his soul away from him day by day, til he just doesn't care about anything anymore and he'll eventually take his own life, leaving the Rev free to perform the marriage without interference... And Scruffy THROWING HIMSELF under the car was another subtle way of crushing Jack's spirit, making sure that Martha would never want him so he had no CHOICE but to stay with Sam and suffer a slow and agonising path to certain death!!!!

*Reads all that back...*

... This is why I shouldn't stay up all night.

Archived