Summer Hill

Guest SfanS

Brooke Davis, Miss Popular, was just about to be told off – in front of the whole school!! And about half of those actually knew why – 99% of them being guys.

Tut tut Brooke what have you been up too. Something to do with 99% of guys and not coming home *shakes head*

“Mr. Hunter!! Your homework, please?”

“Sorry, sir, my maths teacher ate my English homework.” Robbie Hunter explained. The whole class groaned, except for Matilda and another blonde girl, who were giggling. ‘The try hard’ Martha decided. Thinking he was funny…but he wasn’t.

:lol: I think he's funny ... :P

“Jack” Oh. My. God. Martha’s heart skipped a beat – this one was by far the hottest.

Martha likes Jack *Sings*

“Sam” A red-headed girl who looked as though she was flirting with Jack.

Go away Sam, you should be the rejct instead of Hayley :P

Some girls had no feelings whatsoever! Haley wanted to scream! Doesn’t anyone care that Lucas is her best friend?? She was dying to tell them what she thought of them. She was dying to tell them the truth about Lucas. About Nathan. About her.

Lucas belonged with them. He did. It was his feud with Nathan that ruined it all. He and Nathan were thick as thieves. They were all one inseparable group – Brooke, Lucas, Haley and Nathan. And then one day things changed. Lucas had been her best friend, Nathan had been her crush, and Brooke was her girl-friend. What was wrong with that?!

Haley never told anyone, but she had always secretly blamed Peyton for this. Peyton had liked Nathan. Nathan and Lucas liked her. Brooke liked Lucas. No one cared who Haley liked. Haley was sort of thrown out of it then, and just watched the group fight.

And then Lucas and Nathan found out the truth. It changed everything. And Haley went with Lucas, and they were excluded from the group. Peyton and Nathan decided to be a couple, which broke Haley’s heart. Brooke was a girlfriend to everyone. And Haley stood by her best friend.

But when she missed having real girls around unlike Gypsy and Kit, they discovered she could cheer and slowly pulled her away from Luc. So Lucas wasn’t talking to her. Nathan ignored her. And Brooke and Peyton were wrapped up in their social lives. Great.

Wow.

Poor Hayley :(

Cassie, Sam and Martha linked arms and practically skipped back to class.

Sam and Martha linking arms, *Chokes on water*

Lovely chapter, loved the longness (is that even a word :unsure: )

You write amazingly well with brilliant description.

I wonder whats wrong with rachel

Please update soon

EDIT: This is Lucas from OTH right? Not from Home and Away?

Sure is. Lucas + Brooke + Nathan + Haley - all from OTH.

Though Sally is Brooke's foster mother.

Lucas + Nathan have normal parents. Haley's a referenced to, but don't really have a part in all this. Peyton....you'll find out.

WIll hopefully have more up by the end of the week as my assignment will be done and handed in (Yay!!!)

:P

Thanks for that great review!! ANyone else....? :P

After listening to a certain song a million times, I have the tenth chapter planned in my head...but I haven't even finished the third one!

I've only read the first chapter so far but...

Sarah! That was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! :o You are a fantastic writer, I love the idea of the Story, it's really unique! Whats not to love about an OTH/HAA crossover? :P

I wish I had time for a longer review, but I'll definitly make it up to you when I've finished the second one! :D

Update soon anyway! :P

Archived