Bobby & Jess

Guest -Chris-

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't mean that they aren't interested, just that Tim and Sharni leaving is seen as bigger news. They've been around for longer so their characters are more established.

I wasn't having a dig at you claire_louise... i'm just taking a shot at the media and how trashy it is! If they can print made up stories about Bobby then you would think they would use some of the precious news space to inform of his departure! Sorry for the confusion! :)

I suppose with the number of cast members leaving at the moment it's hard to cover them all equally. Lucas, even though he's been around for a decent length of time, has never really been a major player in the show IMO. He hasn't had the big storylines that other young cast members get. Drew has had quite a bit to do in his short stay, and of course it always helps to be part of a 'big' couple, which Lucas never really was.

Yes thats very true about the couple thing... i guess when they think there's more to the story then they write more stuff! Like with Sharni she's leaving HAA and trying her luck in Hollywood and also there's the story with her and her boyfriend who's already in America etc.

Makes more of an interesting read i guess!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Miss tantan have you found out how long jess and bobby have be dating i think its only a fews months but im not sure and also he leaves in march not april as you said earlier on because in week 8 spoilers it says summerbay says a final good to a loved one on the 21st of march and also now that bobby has left home and away how is he and jess tovey going to be able to see each other when she is still with home and away and he has gone back to melbourne and she lives in sydney the good friday appeal is coming up so maybe they will both be on that and also the logies a coming up also so they will be able to see each other then but other than that it will be really hard?

Archived