Bobby & Jess

Guest -Chris-

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come when Sharni Vinson said she was leaving it was in the paper and when bobby said he was leaving it was only in tv week and the home and away website said that they will be talking to bobby and rhys soon and that was after they said they will do a brad interview and now that rhys and bobby have left they cant do that anymore?

How come when Sharni Vinson said she was leaving it was in the paper and when when bobby said he was the it was only in tv week and the home and away website said that they will be talking to bobby and rhys soon and that was after they saud that they will do a brad interview and now that rhys and bobby have left they cant do that anymore?

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're trying to say. :blink: Commas and full stops people!

What i mean is that Sharni Vinson's leaving was in the paper, and they has been nothing about bobby leaving. Expect for the tv week and also someone asked the homeandaway people and they put it in the "you asked" section of the website. They said they they were going to talk to Bobby and Rhys Soon. That was around about the same time that the person who played brad was leaving. They did the interview with him but they haven't done anything with bobby and rhys. Now that they have left i dont think they will anymore?

The reason they havn't put up the interview's with Bobby and Rhys yet is because their characters have not left yet. Im sure they would have already done the interviews with them, and when Lucas and Drew leave they will put them up on the site. They dont want to go giving out spoilers before it has even happend.

Yes of course but what i want to know is why hasnt there been anything in the paper or magazine about him leaving and i dont just mean tv week because that was just rumours but it had a question mark against his name and tv week also said that ada was leaving and that turned out false?

They're not interested to write about Bobby when he's leaving the tv show that made him famous as he's not been in it very long!

Yet ofcourse he's been there long enough for them to print tons of stories and photos of him with Natalie Blair! Its amazing what qualifies as news nowadays!

Archived