Jason Smith.

Guest ~Natasha~

Power Rangers isn't really known for the high pay just ask Austin St John and Walter Jones

You are forgetting that those problems were 15 years ago. They weren't hired for their acting skills; they were hired for their Martial Arts.

Something that is not needed to be cast on Power Rangers these days.

• 1 month later...

Well fans have complained about the show a lot since it got Disney got ownership over it. Apparently the unmorphed fighting scenes haven't been the same since, etc etc.

Oh, and there has been no romance (as such) since Disney owned it, so don't expect any canon relationships with Casey (Jason) except with guests maybe. Hmm... it should be interesting seeing Jason on PR.

I don't think he'll be allowed to keep his Aus accent though (although there was an Australian character on Mystic Force, and he also played Theo, the guy that kidnapped Belle last year) so it'll also be interesting to see him with a different accent...

And of course fighting the bad guys in red spandex. :cool:

Edit: >>LEAVE A COMMENT FOR JASON<< And if you go on that website, it's for the cast of Power Rangers, you should keep an eye on it, Jason could join one day - and you don't have to worry about people pretending, it's all officially them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey All,

I manage Jason's Official Site at http://www.jasonsmithonline.net. Jason has also decided to join our forum (http://www.rangercast.com). He should start logging into that forum later this week.

We are all excited to see Jason's role as the Red Ranger. Check out the Jason's Site on Monday Night to see the latest pictures and clips from the season premiere of Power Rangers Jungle Fury.

I can't believe that I didn't realize what Power Rangers were until now. And now, I'm like "What?! Why would Jason join such a crappy show? (sorry to anyone who likes it)"

Power Rangers is a crappy show with lame special effects, but I guess it's good for Jason that he has gotten some work, but I wish that it could have been something that I could watch. I can't watch Power Rangers, but Jason does look hot in that red suit :wub:

Archived