Morag

Guest Frankie

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morag is such a great character to watch. I love her spats with Colleen, and also with Celia when she is around they are classic. She loves a battle and that seems to bring out the best and the worst in her. I liked the Josie and Morag battles, the Morag and Diana battles and of course the battles with Ailsa and with Bobby in the old days were just spectacular. I like the fact that they show her failings and her weak side these days though. It makes you wonder if she is going to trip up. I mean, you know she wont, but still, its a good thing to know she is not a total mean machine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the contradictions in her character, which make her far more interesting than many of the others. She is sharper and brighter than many of of the other residents, doesn't tolerate fools, yet is drawn back to her roots in Summer Bay and she does love her family, even when they annoy her. She and Celia, who is a classic dope were hilarious. Celia is a bit like Colleen only less inclined to put her foot in it, so Colleen took over as the one Morag got annoyed with when Celia went away. I am looking forward to her return this year as I understand we are in for some classic Morag in full battle mode. I can't wait.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think Morag is great.

I don't think we'd have the mellow Morag that we have now if she wasn't the way she was back in the day.

Her banter with Colleen is priceless. :lol:

I also love her relationship with Martha and Ric.

I think Morag is great.

I don't think we'd have the mellow Morag that we have now if she wasn't the way she was back in the day.

Her banter with Colleen is priceless. :lol:

I also love her relationship with Martha and Ric.

Yeah, Morag and Colleen are priceless, remember the episode when Morag had to drive a drunken Collen home. I also like the relationship between Alf and Morag.

Archived