Inside Soap Asks the Boss!

Guest ter06

Pleeeease dont let the finale be about Jack, Sam and Martha. Like Tash said, its getting old, no actually, it already is old, and we know the outcome, so get over it. Could this win the award for most pathetic, dragged out and just plain annoying love triangle ever? Plus, yeah, m&m forever :wub:

I dont want the finale to be about Sally again, but it probably will be. Why cant Alf get the big finale? He's been on the show since the start too, but its always Sally who gets all the attention lately.

Well... what if the finale is about Sam being the new stalker? I'd be interested in that. Particularly if Jack was forced to shoot her...

Ohhh my god. What if that villain that's coming back... what if it's Corey!? What if they're stealing my ideas again, and Corey and Sam are in it together!? :o

No he's not. No he's not. What's Adam Saunder's doing these days? He's still at the ABC on Creature Features, right? RIGHT?? Seven could borrow him. ABC don't own him. He could totally be borrowed for a few exciting months... It could happen. Don't say it can't!!

I'm more excited by Cameron's enthusiasm to see a Vinnie return as opposed to a Hugh return.

I think the cliffhanger will be Jack/Sam/Martha related, Sally's big shock and the identity of the hospital attacker and maybe Ric choosing either Matilda or Viv all wrapped into one.

Throwing Jonah/Michael into the mix surely made it better than a plain old love triangle. It's not quite as bad as paternity gate 2005.

But if Corey comes back, it'll give Jack/Martha more screen time, and i think they need a break, and give other people a chance. Once this Martha/Jack/Sam, and i'll add in Michael for the sake of it, saga ends, i think the writers should focus on storylines for other characters, like Leah, who just lost her husband to the US, and anyone else. Coming from a big JM fan, they need a break, and we need to see other people :) And Corey wont do that, he'll just give them more screen time.

Archived