Home And Away - 'A True Love'

Guest martha-jack

Hey!!!!

Im really sorry it took me so long to reply!

I've been really busy!!!

So yeh and sorry!!!!

Anyways Fabby 2 chapters!

Dont worry about the mistake you made by writing it twice!... we all make mistakes :rolleyes:

If you ever need me to proofread a chapter just PM me or ask me on MSN I'll be happy to!!

Jacky and Martha should be together because....

Jack+Martha= :wub:

But....

Martha + Andy = YUKKY!!!! :angry:

Hmmm... Oh Well

Jacky will get her eventually wont he? (Rhetorical Question there... the answer is YES!!! [i'm right arent I?] :lol: )

Anyways I can't wait for the next update!

Ill Just have to annoy you on MSN again until you decide to post it!

Well anyways...

It's a brill story and story line!

Update soon please!!!

Pleaseee... With a cherry on top? *Smiles Sweetly*

Siana__x

• 2 months later...

WARNING USE OF SWEARWORDS IN THIS CHAPTER.

this is a really small chapter to see if anyone likes it and if so i will carry on with it straight away.

the next chapters ready if anyone wants it up. happy reading.

Home And Away 'a true love'

Chapter five 'i think i love you'

"charlie let me go, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" martha screached.

"NO YOUR MINE NOT HIS OKAY, AND IF I DIE YOUR DIYING WITH ME"

"DIYING WITH ME" the voice kept repeating until martha leapt out of the bed screaming in complete fear,

as she made her way down the stairs into the kitchen she started pouring a glass of water and heard someone behind her as she turned her mouth fell open, she was frozen in fear as she was confronted by non other than charlie, the man who tried to kill her and her best friend and managed to kill her best friends girlfriend, the glass of water just dropped from her hand

"honey im home" he said whilst laughing

"AHHHHH" martha screamed to the top of her voice as he approached her with a knife, closer each second he quickly lashed the blade at her and jack jumped in front of her and it hit him instead "JACK" she screamed ,before she knew it she woke up her own bed again lying next to andy, her face was filled with tears.

-----------------------------

the following day

(martha only stayed in jack because shes with andy by the way she doesnt live there)

"me and andy will go shopping for some things for the party" martha said as she grabbed her bag,

"martha can we talk a sec" jack asked as she turned round "sure"

"look i know its been a while since but i think we need to talk about....you know...what happened between us" he muttered, "jack, we were drunk it was a mistake and you know it, and besides i'm with andy" she said and turned around before he could see a slight tear to her eye

------------------------------

yabbee creek

"so how are things between you and andy then" tasha asked martha hoping for a negative answer

"great, things are going really well" martha smiled, "mac, theres something i sh......" tasha tried saying before she was interrupted, "he's so cute the way he lies down in bed and tries acting like hes interested in what i do all day"

"martha, i need to say someth....."

"and the way he brings me breakfast in bed"

"martha, listen......"

"and he tries being nice to jack, but jacks horrible to andy"

"martha"

"tash, i think i'm in love" martha confided in tasha,

"well martha, you shouldn't like andy, he got me pregnant the other night" tasha told martha.

"what, you little SLUT" "i just had to tell you before it gets out of hand"

"you stood there and watched me say everything i loved about andy, and you tell me your having sex with him and having his baby" martha yelled

"it was the day before you and andy got together", "when i saw him yesterday i just had to tell you" tasha said hoping their friendship wasnt over, while her eyes filled with tears.

martha approached tasha and wrapped her arms around her "look, its okay tash, if you said it was the day before i got with him then its not your fault, okay"

tasha nodded, "yeah, thanks for understanding"

anyway can you keep a secret martha whispered, tasha nodded again "ofcourse"

"well when i said i think i'm in love, i meant i think i might be in love with jack"

PREVIEW - theres a party on for the return of the holdens and the mackenzies but will everything go smoothly.

who will die, and who was the killer, could there be a stalker in summer bay, and will martha tell jack how she really feels about him.

all that and more in chapter six - SUMMER BAY PSYCHO

Archived