Till Death Do Us Part (by matticus01) - comments

homeandaway10

I muchly continue to LOVE this fic – especially Drew calling Cassie “Turner”, EVRYTHING to do with Maddie [pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease "wake up" Maddie and choose Lucas] and Naomi being preggers with Luc’s child.

only 30 chapters :o !!! i won't survive!!!na lol!!i hope Lucas doesn't die, he's got to get with mattie yet lol

well there isnt much longer to wait and lets just say well i think it does...my story goes out with a bang lol :o:D

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great updates!

Aww Luc and Mattie, and now a baby?!!!

Another death??! I hope its Naomi too!

Cant wait to see what Ric says about Yasmin, and the rest!

Only 3 chapters left? :( It was a great fanfic so well done!! Will be sad to see it end!

I'm glad you guys have enjoyed reading this fan fic...the reason I'm finishing it up at chapter 30 is because i dont have as much time on my hands and anyway i have another couple of stories in the making...chapter 28 will be up late tonight :)