Quick Questions

emmauk06

On 21/06/2019 at 23:19, Red Ranger 1 said:

Well, I guess the possible alternative is that it was a shy Good Samaritan with a knack for doing disappearing acts!

Behold! The Summer Bay Saviour! He rides the night on a Yamaha Bike! (or was a Suzuki, I'm too lazy to check) ?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, adam436 said:

Where did Ailsa Hogan come from? Her maiden name was O'Rourke and I can't find anything online anywhere to suggest she was married before Alf.

She changed her name after coming out of prison. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bad terms. An episode or two beforehand Celia disowned Morag permanently.

(Which is why it never made sense to me that Celia follows Morag around like a lapdog when they finally reunite for episode 4000). But I guess it was 15 years later and I can't see Celia holding a grudge for that long. It's also possible their paths crossed in the intervening years.

Edited by Sally Keating
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Sally Keating said:

Bad terms. An episode or two beforehand Celia disowned Morag permanently.

(Which is why it never made sense to me that Celia follows Morag around like a lapdog when they finally reunite for episode 4000). But I guess it was 15 years later and I can't see Celia holding a grudge for that long. It's also possible their paths crossed in the intervening years.

Morag was different beast by then and so was Celia. 

I wish they gave Morag more positive exit.

They might made up at one of there parents funerals and annoyed how they forgotten about there parents and in 2002 Morag told Flynn that there dad dead 16 years ago and that’s other error they made.

7 hours ago, Sally Keating said:

I seem to remember Morag saying something like "Celia always looks for the best in people and brings out the worst in me" in anticipation of seeing her again. So I guess she knew what to expect!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I seem to remember Morag saying something like "Celia always looks for the best in people and brings out the worst in me" in anticipation of seeing her again. So I guess she knew what to expect!

In 2012/2013 Celia was being nasty and judgmental towards Harvey and Morag was putting Celia in her place by saying that's rude Celia even for you.  Celia snapped back and said you have come out with rude things in the past. Morag said back maybe I did once but I have  learnt to keep my opinions to myself at least most of the time.